3| Draco Malfoy ( request )

Arielle POV:

It has been six years since I first went into Hogwarts, time flies, what an experience and it was wonderful. My dearest friend, Hermione, Ron and Harry was always by my side when I'm down, and I am very grateful to called them my friend. I am a Griffindor, which make it more easy to keep in touch with the Golden Trio...

But something it's wrong, Malfoy being very strange lately, he keep staring at me whenever I met him, maybe I was wrong but I am pretty sure that he's looking through those beautiful grey eyes of his...

The strange thing is, I kinda have a small crush on Malfoy, it's crazy. He's our long term nemesis and I don't even know why I would have a crush on him, but.... I did.

Draco POV:

Oh Merlin, isn't she beautiful? Arielle? In my opinion, she's a complete masterpiece, I've fallen for her since fourth year, and its keep bothering me that she's friend with that skunk, Potter; the loser, Weasley and the mudblood Granger. I am going to asked her out, even though I might get rejected but at least... she would know my feelings towards her and then the most important thing that I could moved on. Merlin, just thinking about that, I could see myself growing old without a woman in my life.

Speaking of the devil, there she is, Arielle. I couldn't resist but taking a small glance at her, just, could you not? She caught me looking, turned around, facing me then give me a confused look.

" Malfoy, what have you been up to? Seeing you staring a lot lately.... I wonder. " she said with a confident voice, always making me weak on my knees.

" Wh-what, uh, um.... " I started blushing, not knowing what to do, I feel stupid.

" Well, this is very weird of you Malfoy. I should get going "

" Uh... Wait! Arielle! Um... meet me at the Astronomy tower tonight, got something important to tell you, and... Don't. Be. Late "

I have to tell her how I feel, I would go nuts if I continued to keep it inside....

•••••••••••••••

Arielle POV:

I was walking in opposite direction to Malfoy, I caught him staring, again, I couldn't help my curiosity, I walked to him and asked

" Malfoy? What have you been up to? Catching you staring at me lately..... I wonder. " I asked looking straight to his eyes, to be honest, I enjoyed every second when he looked at me.

He just mumbling and saying words that I couldn't hear, I could see his face started to redden...

" That's so cute " I think in my head. I'm trying to keep it in, getting back my cool and said

" Well, this is awkward.... I should get going " I'm probably gonna go somewhere to fangirling about this. Haha, can't you not?

Then I heard him yelled behind me

" Meet me at the Astronomy tower! .... be late!  " I couldn't hear very clearly, but when I turned around to asked, he was gone. Well. Ok then. I will come, but after I finished my work.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Draco POV:

Ha! I've been working really hard on this confession, flowers check! Outfit on fleek... check! Scenario, check! Ok, now I'm just waiting for her to come. I was very very nervous and excited at the same time. I waited, but where the hell is she?! I told her not to be late! Oh god... Maybe she doesn't want to be with me, maybe she....!!

I panicked, running around like an idiot, scratching my neck, this plan was so perfect! Why?! Why now! I was very frustrating, I laid back on the grass, mud has gotten all over my outfit, I won't needed it anyway...

Arielle POV:

Ah! Finally! I have done all of my homework, now is time to get to Malfoy, but something seems off, something in me told me to be quicker. So I did.

I rushed to the Astronomy tower to see a figured laying on the grass by the river. Draco Malfoy. He looks terrible! What happened?! I come closer to him, seeing he was peacefully asleep, murmuring things.

" Ugh.... Arielle, why? This moment is important to me.... um " he was talking in his sleep but what is important?

" ... I was ready to confess my love to you, but..... where are you? .... uhh " he continued and ended with a small groan. Wait. I didn't hear it wrong am I? He said he is going to confess his love to ME?! Merlin!

Guilts started to form inside me, I looked around to see lovely decorations and Malfoy himself looks very handsome in his fancy outfit.

" Oh... I'm so sorry "

"......"

But

I have a plan.... this is going to be enjoyable. I grin deviously at him.

" Hey! Malfoy! What do you want to tell me?! " I yelled in his ears

" uhhhh...... 5 more minutes mom!"

Omg, this is hilarious!

" Malfoy! Is Arielle! "

" uhhhh... wait what!??"

He jumped, but the grass was slippery causing him to fall down to the river by it. He is completely covered in water. But I find is very cute and sexy at the same time.

" Oh my gosh! Malfoy! Are you ok? "  I said as I pulled him up.

" God! Merlin! Why did you have to do this to me?!?! " Malfoy yelled and groan

I let out a small laugh and kissed him lightly on the lips causing the blonde to froze.

" yes, I would like to be yours " I said sending him a small wink.

" Oh, great! Wait.... how could you know that " he said then realize what are the words came out of his mouth, then covered it with his hands.

" You've been sleep talking, love " I said giggling causing him to blush even more, extremely embarrassing.

" Uhhh....... "

" Yes, love? " I said

" Is this reality because I think that I'm dreaming " he looked at me then laughed

" Absolutely not, dumbass! " I said joining with him.

" I know that this plan has failed miserably but I got you anyway and that's the main thing.... " he said kissed me on my forehead then rested his chin on my head

" And I'm glad that I decide to come here " I hugged him and soon we are cuddling

" I love you, Arielle "

" I love you too, Draco "

•••••••••••••••••••••••
This is requested by @Fangirl249013 , hope you like it, if this is not what you want then I'm sorry. Hope that this does not fail miserably like Malfoy's 😂😭