6| Percy Weasley ( request )

This is for Nanookistebest103539 hope you like it!!

-------------------------------------------------

Jaidynn POV:

Today, me and Oliver has a project together in DADA and at the end of the day, there's going to be a Quidditch match between Griffindor and Slytherin, ugh, those arrogant pure blood, I don't like them just because they hate Weasleys, I think they're absolutely incredible and Percy Weasley, my long time crush, I don't think he like me like I like him, he probably thinks of me as his sister.... second sister since they're already have Ginny. Oh! Don't get me wrong! I adore her, Hinny is the best by the way!And one of the reasons I will come to the match beside Oliver is my long time crush Percy Weasley, he's Ron brother, obviously, which is my friend! He's the most precious thing that happened in my life.....

Oops! I think I should get going, I don't want to be late for the next class!

Percy POV:

I realize that Jaidynn is a very bubbly and funny girl, she has been with the Weasley since the first day because she's Nymphadora's sister Jaidynn Tonks, she has short rainbow hair and now in her 7th years. Wowser! I have a crush on her and I'm afraid to tell and the guy friend of her, Oliver Wood just cock blocking me to talk to her, I'm afraid that she likes him.

Jaidynn POV:

Whew! Merlin! Our project finally comes to an end! Oliver and I headed to the Quidditch pitch, where Oliver going to changes and prepared for the match, they have to win this..... especially that Draco Malfoy, hope that Harry will whoop his arse this time. Oliver is like my best buddy in the entire world, we can get quite touchy-feely but that's just our thing, people really misunderstood about us so that's kinda awkward.

5 more minutes before the game begin, I blessed Oliver every time he when to the pitch, I just doing it for fun but it's very affective somehow and we decide to do this every time when Griffindor has a match.
Oh! Percy! There he is! I run up to him and give him a hug and he hug me back with a smile

" Hey, Jaidynn. How's your day? " Percy asked calmly with his warmth voice and kind smile making me melted

" H-Hi, my day was ok, great to be exactly but not too much, me and Oliver just finished a DADA project and headed straight to the pitch " I said, Percy frown then looked at Oliver, who is chatting with his mate, holding his broom in his hand.

" What's wrong, Percy? "

" Ugh, nothing " he rolled his eyes then walked away. What's up with him?! He's.... so distanced today, maybe I did something wrong?

The match begins with the cheers of the crowd but Percy was..... silent, he hasn't spoken to me since that conversation, I finally get tired of his crap, I grab his wrist then pulled him all the way to the locker room.

" What's wrong with you! Did I do something wrong?! " I said loudly, I was pissed off, the feeling of getting ignored by my crush and he is one of my best friends and that's really driving me crazy.

" What! Don't you see it?! " he jerked his hand off mine then started to yelled

" If you don't tell me, how could I know?!? PERCY?! " I stared to yelled back, my voice was very loud and the room is quite big so it was echoing

" I-I I love you don't you know?! " Percy said left me in disbelief

" What? You're- you're serious? " I said, almost cried

" I-I'm serious, I love you more than anything and you won't realize. INSTEAD, YOU WAS HANGING OUT WITH THAT SCUMBAG OLIVER! " he said then started to yelled again

" No NO! You thought wrong! Me and Oliver are just best friend! "

" Huh yeah, best friends " he said with a sarcastic tone

" no like really "

" Like really "

" Yeah, really "

" Really? "

" Merlin, YES! And I like you too, and you don't realize that! I thought I was obvious " I said rolling my eyes and giggles at the same time. Percy smile, swinging me around as I gasped

" Percy Weasley! Put me down! "

" Only if you be mine " he said then continued " Jaidynn Tonks, will you be my girlfriend? "

" Yes!!! Yes yes! " I said kissed him on the lips as I was in his arm, best day ever. I have learned a new thing about Percy, he's the jealous type and it's absolutely adorable. Wowser.... we are now officially a new couple and I'm sure that Mrs. Molly Weasley would throw a party when we got home, so, I'm looking towards it....

••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N:
This is such a disappointment, I think this is very bad since I don't know Percy that much but yeah, I hope it was ok....