Please stay with me

Lisa's pov

Well. Firstly it's been a few days since I've been home and I haven't had anything from mum so I thought if be the strong one but I wish I didn't go home.

I walked through the door to see everything in boxes and nothing on the walls. No sofas, nothing.

"Well hello." mum said snarky

"Hi. What's going on?" I asked

"I told you we are moving. We have earlier tickets for Saturday so in a couple of days. Say your goodbyes now." She replied and haven't looked at me once.

I walked straight out the door and called all my mates to meet me in town in 10.

---------------

"Okay. You all know about me moving to Aussie at the summer hols? well mum fucking got earlier dates and we are going in two days. So I have to say good bye. I'm sorry. " I burst into tears and ran back towards home but I knew mum wouldn't want me there so I kept running to the park just around the corner from my house. I knew elyar would find me because he has me on find my friends which tells you where they are.

I could hear heavy breathing and panting coming for my right so I gently glanced over to see elyar hunched over breathing so hard. I ran to him pulling him up and wrapping my arms around his waist and planting my lips solid onto his. I felt him smile as we stood there kissing.

He pulled away and said

"Lisa. Live with me please. My mum won't mind. Please stay with me? I can't let you go. I won't love again ."

"El I have to go. Im sorry. I'll stay at yours until it's time to fly of then you can come with us. we have a spare ticket!"