Trender Man 3

Hates crocs. Will not hesitate to go in public in the day time and force someone to take crocs off an force them into different shoes. He doesn't give a sh*t what people say to him or run from him. All that matters is that crocks are NOT allowed anytime, anywhere, anyuniverse. Trender is filled with cringe whenever someone brings up anything about crocks. And if people start to sass him back if he sasses you about it, then you'll be in a heap of trouble. He'll get Mastah Botch to came and spank you. And he'll make Slender come kill your asses. You think this is funny? Well its not. Like I'm not even kidding man. Yalls don't even understand! It'll be the end of the world if Trendy catches you with crocks on. And if yalls are thinking that if you wear crocks everyday he'll see them on you and come after you just to see Trendy's reaction or just to see Trendy? Well you thought wrong! He'll friggin come and torches you!! Then you Wot have to deal with Ocelot man! And that's a good thing too! Ocelot man is like 100000973936293000000.82628033620000726 times worse then all the Creepypasta'a all at once coming after you. And I know Mastah Botch and Ocelot Man. Both of them will come shank yo ass!! Maybe even Double Rainbow will be involved. And she's worse than Ocelot Man!!! So if Yalls be wearing crocks then your f*cked!!!

(for those who read this all thoroughly, i hope learned a lesson. Thank you for your time~TrenderMan)