This Is The End.

Okay, please do not yell at me or be angry with me. I am going to un-publish this story for a few reasons. To me, I think that it is.... god awful trash. Not that I'm dissing myself on this work, I'm concerned more about how BADLY this was written and sorted out.  Yes, I did manage to gain a lot of votes and viewers with this but I myself am not so proud of this book. And secondly, I don't want a friend of mine to see... this.... monstrosity.

   My friend had found a notebook I was writing a skit of some kind and now he is pleading me to start writing stories on here, Wattpad. So I don't want to be embarrassed by this. (Yes, I think it's embarrassing as well. Sorry please don't yell at me)

   BUT Before you do go into the comments section and decide to ramble on about how it's good-- 

   I am planning on making a book series that I have been working on for this entire time I have been in-active. (It was only planning- not writing. So please do not expect a full story so soon.)

   I surely hope you all will understand and accept on what I am deciding. But I would rather be seen as a better author than just an author's first start writing. (If that makes any sense...? I slightly confused myself there, so it's okay to be confused to the wonky things I say.)

   I won't take this down until about around Halloween, so there will still be some time to zoom through the rest of this book if wanted to.

   I appreciate the time of those who took their time to read this and understand my terms. I promise you all I have something EXTRAORDINARILY better in store for you. 

ALSO: I am sorry for the spooky music I've displayed up above. I had just found it and have grown attached to it within less than a blink of an eye. I've been sucked into the.... "evil techno" and ''dubstep-of-all-kinds'' world. (You'll hear a LOT of it in my future stories.... winkie face...)

   (Sorry for the random edit, I thought I might as well do this.)

   I am giving out some other forms of my social media. Such as Instagram and Discord,Tumblr... Those kinds of thing.... For IG, follow @biohazard.fox and @zombiphobic. The zombie one is mainly trash memes, cursed images, and all other sorts of jazz. The Biohazard one is where I will be posting my art and stuff. So, if you are interested in being inspired in any way, please follow! Tag me and I'll follow back if your from on WattPad. Or just DM me.

   On Tumblr, it's @biohazardfoxx. For discord, type in "Zombiphobic#2538". I've been a bit more active on there lately because of being in so many servers... Idk how that happened but it did. Thank you for reading!  <3

(PS: My art account is pretty much furry trash, sorry if the some of you are not okay with furries at all... I'm stuck in a hole I never thought I'd get in.)