Chapter1

"Are you sure you can't get out of this?" B/f/n asks as we pull up in front of the building.

After I enter this place it's like I'm signing my life away.

"I already told you I can't. I'm just going to have to deal with the fact that after today I'm going to become the personal assistant of the richest and meanest guy out there, Min Yoongi." I mumble as I unfasten my seatbelt.

Now, I actually wasn't sure what personality Mr. Yoongi man had but judging by what others said I guessed he was mean.

Now starting today I was going to be his personal assistant.

I could have gotten out of this but I accidentally ended up choosing the fact that I needed the money verses how it would make me mentally.

So since I was broke as fuck and needed the money, here I was.

"I'll pick you up when you're off, alright?" B/f/n asks and I nod and hop out of her car.

I wave as she drives off and then I head inside the huge building and make my way to the front desk.

"Um, excuse me.." I say softly and the lady at the front desk looks up at me then smiles.

"How may I help you?" She asks with a soft tone.

She had long caramel brown hair and blue eyes.

She was really pretty.

"I'm here for the job. It's my first day." I say and her smile gets bigger.

"For what position?" She asks, eyes glowing.

"The personal assistant of Min Yoongi." I say and the lady looks a bit taken back but then smiles again.

"I didn't know that was today but okay, right this way!" She grins as she comes out from behind the desk and begins to walk.

I let out a breath and follow after her.

Once we stop we're outside of a door with a gold plaque that was labeled "MIN YOONGI"

Even the sign looked intimidating.

I shivered a little.

"Sir, your new assistant is here." The lady says as she pushes the office door open.

When it opens I'm faced with a giant office with an amazing view of the city before us.

When I looked straight ahead I saw the back of a big black spiny chair.

I felt my stomach turn a little as the chair began to turn.

It turned then came to a stop and my throat seemed to close up.

There in the chair was a man so handsome that I couldn't even put into words just how handsome he truly was.

His eyes looking me up as down made me feel suddenly very insecure.

He was basically a God and his stare burned holes into my skin.

His stare was so intense.

"Thank you. You may go." He finally says and the girl bows, pats me on the back gently, then leaves.

He stares at me again for a couple of seconds then speaks.

"So you're Y/n." He says, grinning a little.

I nod.

"I assume you're a bit nervous but just relax, I don't bite." he says as he sets down the pen he had been twirling in his long slender fingers.

"I'm not nervous." I lie but he sees right through it.

"Then why won't you look me in the eyes?" He asks, laughing a little.

From what I've collected so far: He is cocky, hella attractive, and a bit mysterious.

After he said that I felt my face heat a bit and I realized I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eyes.

"It's fine. You'll become comfortable over time. I mean we will be around each other a lot so you might as well get used to me now." He says and I nod my head as I keep my hands at my side, not knowing what else to do with them.

"Um, what should I call you?" I ask once it clicks that I don't know what exactly I should call him while here at work.

"Sir works for now." He says and I nod once again.

"Then okay. Let me tell you the rules of this job just so you're 100% clear on them." he says as his eyes land on me. When I don't say anything he begins to talk.

"So firstly, This job isn't just a couple of hours type of thing. Depending on the day you'll most likely be here with me quite a lot. The only time you won't be is when I have a day I take off or when I give you a day off which is on the weekends. Other than that we'll be seeing each other's faces pretty much daily." he says.

Wonderful.

I'd have to feel flustered like this everyday.

"Also, since I'm not very strict there's only one more thing I have left as a rule." He says and I nod and await what he's about to say.

"The other rule is do not, and I repeat do not, show up late. Lateness is the one thing I will not tolerate and after three times of being late you will be fired. Understood?" He asks.

"Understood." I reply and he smiles a bit before slapping his hands down on his thighs.

"Alright then. You'll start for real tomorrow and as for today you can just sit around here and get used to me I guess." He laughs a little.

When he said that I felt more anxious.

Just sitting here with him and doing no sort of work to occupy me just made me feel more awkward.

I glanced up at him to see him writing something into a notepad and losing himself into his own little world.

Interestingly enough, people say that he's a snobby rich guy who just wants money and power but what I see is a laid back guy with some type of secret.

What that secret may be, I don't know..but I plan to figure that out along the way.