Chapter7

"What did you just say?" I ask, still in shock.

"I know that's a lot to ask of you but I told my father I have a girlfriend and he's expecting to meet her and I don't exactly have one to show him." Yoongi says.

"What about that one girl you were at the restaurant with?? Isn't she your girlfriend?" I ask once I can finally put together exactly what's happening.

"She's not my girlfriend. She's just an old friend of mine." He says and I sigh.

"Don't you have anyone else to do it? Wait! My friend thinks you're attractive how about you have her do it." I say and he looks a bit taken back but then he pulls his lips in.

"It has to be you."

"Why?" I groan.

"You've been around me for a whole month now. You know a lot about me." He says.

"So does that old friend of yours. Plus your dad probably already knows her so it all works out." I say.

"I can't ask her to do that." he says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Wahh, just listen to yourself. You're back talking your boss when ordered to do something." he says and that's when I realize he's right.

"Why can't she just do it? If you two are close already she already knows everything there is to know about you so why can't she be your fake girlfriend for one night?" I pout.

"Can't you just do what you're told!?" He yells and my eyes widen.

"Yes. I'm sorry sir." I say as I avoid his eyes.

In this whole month of working here he had never once yelled like this.

It was a bit scary and put me in my place real quick.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lose my temper it's just that this is going to be a stressful night and I'm already stressed out as it is." he says and I just nod.

"I mean it Y/n." he says but when I don't say anything he sighs.

I didn't want to act like this but he seemed a bit heated so I shouldn't say anything that could make it worse.

"May I leave?" I ask, seeing as I shouldn't even be here today.

"Yeah, and again, I'm sorry." he says as I stand and walk to the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I say then head out.

When I finally get home I throw myself down on my bed.

Today was exhausting even when I was supposed to relax.

Now on top of that I have to act like Yoongi's girlfriend for the night of whenever the party is.

Will I ever get a break?

__
Yoongi's pov~

I look over at Y/n's desk and sigh.

I hadn't meant to yell at her but she was speaking on a touchy subject.

The girl from before wasn't just an old friend..she was an old girlfriend.

It would just be uncomfortable to go with her and since Y/n is my personal assistant and she's actually pretty cute I figured why not her.

I feel as if Y/n is a bit more comfortable around me but I'm hoping what just happened and what's going to happen doesn't change that.

I pull out my phone and scroll to her number and send her a text.

Hey, the party is tomorrow night. Just so you know. -Yoongi.

Then I wait for a reply but I don't get one.

I don't know why I feel myself starting to get irritated by it but I am.

I sigh and tuck my phone into my pocket and stand up.

I guess I'll just head home and try to think of a back up plan.

I need her to come to this party with me.

I need her to.

__
Your pov~

When the next day came I could feel the nervousness building up in my stomach.

I wasn't ready to go to a party with a bunch of money hungry people and on top of that have to act like Yoongi's girlfriend.

It was stressing me out and I felt like I was gonna throw up.

I had just woken up and I was already nervous.

I grab my phone and switch it on to see a text from Yoongi.

Hey, the party is tomorrow night. Just so you know. -Yoongi.

It was today?!

Now I'm really going to throw up.

Not that I was disgusted that I'd have to act like Yoongi's girlfriend but it was just very nerve wracking.

I text Yoongi back quickly then go shower and stuff.

When I get out I see another text.

I'll pick you up around 7. -Yoongi.

It was currently five so I had two hours to get ready.

With every passing second I could feel myself growing even more nervous than the previous time.
..
When it was finally seven I headed downstairs and waited for Yoongi.

I take one last look in the mirror and stay there for a second.

My hair was in bun with two curled strands down by my ears.

My makeup was simple and the dress looked beautiful.

Not to be conceded but I think I looked pretty cute.

When I hear a knock on the door I feel my stomach drop.

I walk over and open it to see Yoongi in the suit from yesterday, dress shoes, and his hair was done neatly.

He looked really nice.

"You look good." he smiles and my face heats a little.

"So do you." I say politely.

"Are you ready?" He asks and I nod and follow him out to his car.

When we get to the place we sit in the car for a moment.

"Okay so here's what's going to happen. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable so don't worry you won't have to kiss me or anything but holding hands is most likely going to happen." he says and I bite down on my bottom lip and nod.

"Also, when my father asks something I'll try to answer for you but I can't answer everything or It'll seem suspicious, alright?" He says.

"Got it."

"Okay, are you ready?" He asks, giving me a small smile.

"Do I have a choice?" I ask but he shakes his head.

"Then let's go."