Chapter8

When we get inside I see many older people and only about a couple people around our age and I even see some children.

"Try to stay by my side." Yoongi says and I nod as I keep my hands stern on my small purse I was using for my phone and money since I didn't have pockets.

"You're here." I hear and look up to see a man in my view.

He was tall and slim with dark black hair.

"Of course." Yoongi says from beside me.

"Well I'm glad I can count on you unlike your useless brother." He says and I feel anger rise inside of me but it's not like I can say anything.

I feel Yoongi nudge me a little but I'm to blinded by anger to acknowledge it.

"Who is this beautiful young lady?" The man asks and by now I know it's Yoongi's father.

"Father, this is my girlfriend." Yoongi says as he slips his arm around my waist, pulling me into his side.

The sudden movement made my face heat without my permission.

"You finally did it son, congratulations." His dad says then looks over at me.

"When did you two meet?" He asks.

"Almost a year ago now." Yoongi says with a smile.

"Why am I just now seeing her?!" He asks, eyes widened a bit.

"I've just been busy." Yoongi shrugs.

"What do you do for a living?" He asks.

"She's actually my personal assistant." Yoongi says and his dad looks a bit taken back.

"Oh really now. Personal assistant as in..." He says and my eyes widen.

"It's not like that." I say and when his eyebrows raise I know I shouldn't have said that.

"Well if you two have been together for almost a year wasn't something of that sort happening already?" He asks and he sounds a bit suspicious.

"That's personal, father." Yoongi buts in and I feel my face heating at this topic.

I thought I wasn't going to have to feel uncomfortable.

So much for that.

"Well then I'm glad you two are happy. You're not just here for his money, right?" He asks, eyes narrowing at me which caused shivers down my spine.

"Of course not. I care about Yoongi for him. He has a good heart." I say and his father smiles.

"I'm glad you think so. He takes after me. He got nothing from his incompetent mother or good for nothing brother." His father says and I grit my teeth.

He kept talking down on my best friend and I could feel my blood boiling.

"I'm gonna take her to get something to drink. I'll meet you later to talk." Yoongi says before dragging me away.

I let out a breath and escape from his grasp.

"I'm sorry." he says but I just ignore it as I sit down.

In-jung was right, his father was a dick.

He was just putting on a show since he was around people.

"Am I going to have to endure this all night?" I ask as I look down at my hands.

"I'm sorry." he says and I sigh knowing he wasn't going to give me the answer I wanted to hear.