Episode 1

WARNING: This is not public property or a free website from where you can copy ideas and get inspired by it(don't give me that excuse, I will not tolerate any s**ts like these). 

DO NOT DARE TO COPY ANY IDEAS OR SCENES FROM MY STORY(IES) AND DON'T EVEN GET INSPIRED TO WRITE ANOTHER SUCH STORY OF THE SAME KIND, I ABHOR SUCH INSPIRATION. BETTER YOU KEEP THAT "COPIED" INSPIRATION TO YOURSELF AND JUST ENJOY THE STORY, OTHERWISE, LEGAL ACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU, I SWEAR ON GOD!

In the past too, so many have been inspired enough to write on the same storylines as mine, kindly stop it, it's down heartening as well as too cheap. (I don't read stories over here, but I have my own sources for finding out the dirty plays many people are playing in the name of "INSPIRATION")

God has given you a brain, use it, otherwise, it'll start rusting! 

And again,

DO NOT COPY ANY SCENES FROM MY BOOKS

AND

DO NOT GET INSPIRED BY ANY OF MY STORIES!

~**⁕**~

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩, 2020
𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘬𝘢

Ek onkar satnam kartapurakh
Nirmoh nirvair akaal murat
Ajuni sabham
Guru parsad jap aad sach jugaad sachHai bhi sach nanak hose bhi sach.

(God is One, His name is true, He is the creator
Without fear, He is not inimical to anyone, He never dies
Beyond birth and death, self-illuminated, 
He is blessed with guru's grace, repeat, true from the beginning, He is true over all the years and age.
He is also true, will be true in future as our Guru,
Nanak says that!)

Chanting the holy hymns of the Gurbani for my tranquillity and inner happiness to have a sincerer connection of my soul to the Divine, I opened my eyes and kept my hands still folded near my chest in a 'Namaskar' position and intoned, "Jo bole so nihaal, Sat Sri Akaal",  for one last time of my early morning prayer. ( A shout of victory in Sikhism)! Although I chanted it in a very hushed voice as my baby and my husband were still wheezing, I didn't want to rouse them up.  

Today would be a hectic day, I mused assiduously, tying my organic head-grown threads into a no-irritating bun. Furthermore, I have to offer another praying but it still has some time left, so till then, I would make some breakfast for my family and later some other chores. 

My baby and my husband, the whole world of mine resides in them, I smiled imperceptibly looking at their sleeping forms. How could I not admire my infant who gave me the world's most satisfying feeling of being a mommy, or, a mother - the heartbeat of any house!

I could still remember how arduous and difficult those days used to be when my baby was just born. If not for my husband and my family's support, I don't know how terribly I would've handled my baby. I thank my Waheguru and Kanha every day for giving me the greatest blessing in the form of my husband and my family. 

Sighing contentedly, I pecked her forehead followed by a peck on my hubby's physiognomy as well and was just going to escort towards the kitchen when a sudden firm grip on my wrist stopped my campaign towards the kitchen. Uh, none other than the snoring husband of mine who made me forcibly sit on the bed.