A Night On The Town part 1

About three long dress and make up filled hours later, we were ready to go to dinner with the boys. Casey and I figured it was going to be a semi-formal dinner, finally deciding on some cocktail dresses. Mine being a dark pink almost purple that was tight on my bodice but had a flow skirt and short sleeves. Casey almost went out and bought a new dress but I convinced her otherwise. She chose one of mine that was an ice blue strapless that was very sparkly and went just above her knees. Casey also curled her long blonde hair while I just kept it simple and put mine half up half down sort of style. Looking at Casey in the mirror I frowned, it took Casey no effort to look as stunning as she does daily. I sighed and put on some light pink lipstick. Double checking everything Casey and I were out the door, I checked the time to see that we were only late by ten minutes. I looked the door and told Casey to tell the guys we were ready. I went over to Casey and leaned on the door hoping that my black wedges weren’t going to kill my feet tonight. I could hear shouting going on from the other side of the door and then the door click open. I stumbled trying to regain my balance from the door being swung open, and I hear Casey start to giggle followed by a deep chuckle. My eyes locked with Casey and I glared at her, she stopped almost immediately.

“Sorry love, you should’ve been able to tell that you weren’t leaning on a wall.” Harry joked. I looked at him; he didn’t seem to be ready at all! He had on a white t-shirt that showed his tattoos and black skinny jeans. No shoes, no socks, just a stupid bandana on his head.

“Are you not joining us for dinner?” I asked crossing my arms across my chest. I don’t want to deal with him right now if he’s going to be annoying.

“Actually I am, I just decided.” He had this goofy grin on his face as he said it, like he was just told a stupid joke. Y’know those joke when you have to laugh because it’s just so stupid you feel bad? Yeah, like a knock-knock joke for example.

“Oh? What made you change your mind?”

“Seeing you in that dress.”

I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks, “Nope.”

“No? No what?” Harry’s face went to confident to confused pretty quickly.

“Your words are false, you’re just being flirty and such and I will not play such childish games. Now, if you are going to dinner with us then I suggest you go get ready.” I said with my eyebrow raised quite sassy like. I mentally patted myself on the back, yeah that’s right Styles come at me.

Harry’s jaw clenched and he opened up the door a bit wider, “Do come in, Liam and Niall should be in the parlor.” Harry said very politely, Casey whispered a thank you while grabbing my arm scolding me on talking to ‘The Harry Styles’ like that. I rolled my eyes, who cares?

The parlor looked the same as it did early today but with Liam and Niall messing with the sound system trying to get some music to play apparently.

“I think they will like Michael, he is smooth and inviting.” Niall argued.

“Yes but we don’t want them to automatically think that we are looking for love comes off a bit desperate. Don’t you think?” Liam was trying to reason with Niall on what music to play…I don’t even know the words to describe how stupid this argument sounds.

“But Michael is everyone’s favorite! Remember on 1D Day? Everybody was having a good time!”

“How about Midnight Memories? I doubt they’ve heard it and not all of the songs are dramatic and lovey dovey.”

“Actually when you’ve heard ‘Best Song Ever’ and ‘Story of My Life’ a million times a day, you start to lose interest.” Casey interrupted the two with a smirk on her face.