4

Dj's POV

"P hurry yo peanut headed ass on" I said as i sat down

"Shut yo chinese ass up. Dont be mad im sexier than yo ass"

When she said that i swear i was about to leave her and make her taste the rainbow looking ass walk.

When she finally walked out two years later, we left.

We was in a nice ass silence in the car until she disturbed it and had to open her fish breath mouth.

"I saw u and maria"

When she said that i almost crashed the car into a wall.

"Wha...what you talking about" I felt like my heart was literally running away from me and i stopped breathing.

"I saw you on top of her" my face was extremely red when i figured out what she was talking about.

"You like her dont you"

"No she a stud" i said nonchalantly.

I seen P getting annoyed. She hates when i say stuff like that but she just doesnt understand. "Whats that supposed to mean Daja." i now knew it was about to get serious once she said my name.

"Nothing i...i just dont know if that whole thing is for me. Like i dont even know her P." she looked at me as we parked the car.

"Then you will get to know her tonight. Im inviting her."

"No she doesnt need to-"

"Its done already and you will get to know her. Understood?" she said eyeing me.

"But-"

"Understood Daja?"

I didnt want to but i had to. "Understood momma P"

We laughed and went inside.

        {A couple drinks later}

Im sitting at the bar alone since P went to dance with some stud while im still looking for a lil mami to snatch.

I throw back one of the many many shots i had and got up but the liquor made my ass sit back down. I sat there and laughed at myself while temporarily closing my eyes. When I opened them back up a set of eyes that looked very familiar was staring back at me.

"Hi Mo"

"Hey ma, Pin told me-"

"I ain na ma" i tried saying I aint 'ma' but my foolish ass cant speak right now.