three

-soo byul pov

well,

damn.

omfg girl do something go comfort that jerk wait no wAIT WTF IDEK ANYMORE just jusT should i just run away yep girl dasi run run run the fuck out of here but thats a bit rude don't you think,, um just just jusT uh--

"w-what bitch, what?!"

crap. did i just speak out loud?

i peered over at jimin, and prayed to God that he miraculously didn't hear my donkey ass voice.

but apparently God wasn't in a good mood today.

i stood there frozen as i watched in awe at his expression. i saw nothing short of embarrassment on his face, with a mix of shock, as his face reddened with humiliation. his eyes widen by the second, and immediately stood up, wiping the tears that were dripping down his chin. his head was still down, and awkward silence filled the room.

bitch, say something.

"so, uh," i stupidly began.

"nice weather today."

i mentally slapped myself. ye, good job idiot. that totally made fucking sense, didn't it?

i didn't expect jimin to answer me, so i just said, "well, i hope you didn't waste too much time here. go back to your shift, or i will tell the head doctor about your behavior."

jimin gave a little nod, smoothed out his doctor coat, gave a last sniffle, and walked off.

well that was a little rude of me, wasn't it.

i let out a regretful sigh, and leaned against the wall. i was always very antisocial, so i never was a pro at being considerate of others. i hit myself in my head, and groaned.

as a punishment for your crappy behavior, soo byul, no m&m's today.

already done with my shit, i fixed my freaking ugly short hair and walked away until something rectangular caught my eye near the bathroom door.

"oooh? what's this little baby doing on the ground?"

i picked it up and-

oh shit.

park jimin had left his doctor's id card here. how foolish.

suddenly, a brilliant idea popped in my mind.

1. find park jimin

2. give him back his id card

3. apologize

4. apologize

5. just fucking apologize.

i shrugged. sounds like a great idea to me.

i looked at jimin's id and said, "well bitch, we're going on an adventure," and off i went.

a/n: what the fuck did i just write