twenty-eight

-soo byul pov

i choked on a m&m.

the busan hospital corridor was stuffy and the air has an undertone of bleach. the walls were grey, scraped in places from the hundreds of trolleys that have bumped into them. the pictures on the walls are cheap prints of uplifting scenes and above the double doors are large blue plastic signs with the areas of the hospital that lie ahead.

in other words,

the hospital was complete trash.

i mean, i would even choose the CEO over this hospital, just get me out of here.

"are you ok?" someone asked.

"YO BACK THE FUCK UP," i shouted, throwing my last m&m at the speaker.

i specifically went on wikihow to learn how to precisely throw a m&m at someone's eyeball, and this unknown human being is not an exception.

unluckily for me, he had glasses.

it wasn't going to hit him either way, since he caught the candy in midair and chewed on it. he swallowed.

"thanks. green m&ms are my favorite."

i gasped.

"OH HELL YEAH. M&MS ARE GREAT, I LOVE THE GREEN ONES. AND NO, I AM NOT RACIST JUST BECAUSE I PREFER GREEN ONES OVER THE OTHERS THanks." i shouted. then i coughed.

the boy raised an eyebrow and took off his glasses. "you're welcome."

i took this opportunity to judge this expert m&m catcher.

he had rather large eyes, perfect and glowing skin, with bangs that just reached the eyebrows. with a long neck and hands in his pockets, this dude looked like as if he should've been a model. he resembled a lot like a girl.

but he was pretty.

damn, i just met a fucking ulzzang in real life; hurry dab before it's too late or ask for his autograph no take a selfie with him dO FUCKING SOMETHING-

"are you gay?"

the boy's mouth opened in shock and looked at me. "what did you just say?"

fucK.

now, this wasn't my first time encountering with such a situation. this leaves me with four choices:

1) run the fuck out of there and scream "BLOODY MURDER"

2) dab the fuck out of there and scream "BLOODY MURDER"

3) whip the fuck out of there and scream "BLOODY MURDER"

4) fly the fuck out of there and hide in the ladies' bathroom

number two works all the fucking time.

i looked around. everyone was busy, but a huge crowd had blocked the door. there were the elevators, but this fat ass kid was blocking the way with all his fat jiggling.

i continued to look for an escape.

blame it on someone, i thought.

i looked behind me. it was a trash can. and behind the trash can was the bathroom.

oh hell yeah.

flipping my hair, i turned around and bent down to meet eyes (do trash cans have eyes) with the plastic cylinder. "oh my fucking god, what did you just say? get your facts straight, hon, a trash can like you shouldn't be dissing a pretty boy like him. oH THAT'S RIGHT, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF DUMP COLLECTOR SHOULD BE FUCKING EATEN BY RODENTS AND BELONG IN THE SEWARS. #YOUKILLEARTH YOU USELESS TRASH."