nineteen

tHANK YOU FOR 6.5K READS AND 1K VOTES WHAT I DONT DESERVE IT YOU GUYS ILYYYY AND I FUCKING GOT MY ALBUM TOO IM BLESSED

-soo byul pov

"aaAHHHH!" squealed areum, who was wriggling in her car seat.

"does little areum got ants in her pants?" jimin giggled as he looked backwards from his seat to look at areum. bruh, you wanted to drive, so drive properly. 

i slapped him. "keep your eyes on the road."

jimin stuck out his tongue and continued to admire the happy areum. "AREUM HAS ANTS IN HER PANTS!!!" he sang even louder. jimin got so excited i literally had to get him to pull over so i could drive.

cute, though. 

"MOMMY, TELL DADDY TO STOP," areum screamed (though giggling at the same time). "MY BUTT IS JUST ITCHY AND I NEED TO SCRATCH IT."

"AREUM HAS BUGS IN HER PANTS!" screamed out jimin. areum, still laughing, tried to get her water bottle from her princess backpack so she could spray some water on jimin's perfectly combed hair.

"i got it!" she happily bounced up and down, holding her water bottle while twisting open the cap. jimin, who realized a moment too soon, yelped and automatically grabbed my arm.

which was holding the steering wheel.

however, like the perfectly amazingly talented and beautiful person i am, my unnatural strength pushed away jimin the moment he touched me. "piss off, grandpa."

i left jimin screaming while areum cheerfully dumped water on his hair. if they got the car wet, it wasn't my fault. imma make jimin be in charge of maid duty.

"areum, we just arrived at your new school! are you excited?" i said, turning off the engine. jimin and i have to go to work soon, hurry up areum.

 hurry up  hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurrhyereh up-

"SOO BYUL, HELP ME!" said the drenched jimin. his hair was now flat and wet against his gleaming forward, with the very tips of his white shirt wet, too. 

"hA LOSER," i replied, immediately grabbing areum's hand and backpack so we could finally escape from jimin. 

"yaH, YOU LITT-" i shut the car door, and locked the car from the outside. 

"see you later, sucker."

then i turned to areum. "hey, whoever gets to the door with the sun and rainbows first gets to eAT CANDY WHEN WE GET HOME!"

i made a run for it.

"NO FAIR MOMMY! YOU GOT A HEAD START!" she said, chasing after me. 

haha, bitch, that fruit by the foot is min-

and that was when a random elbow 

reached out and "accidentally"

touched 

my 

boob.

well, i'm sorry, but a girl's boob isn't out for touching for free. or am i behind on 2017 preventions of sexual harassment?

you have to properly ASK a girl to touch her boobs, dude. here's some advice:

first find out if she likes trolls. if she does, then you are free to go, just come right out and ask her, "do you mind if i objectify you and treat you like a piece of meat, existing only for my carnal gratification?" if she is into trolls, or is actually one herself, your hands will be permitted onto her boobs and everyone is happy.