// un noche en costa del sol //

It was now morning I woke up still a bit tired from yesterday's walk and all , I looked over to see Edith still sleeping. I decided to go out on my own , it probably wasn't the best idea considering I can't read any of the signs. I went out anyways I didn't even bother walking out the hotel and instead lifted myself once again into air and ended up in a beautiful beach area ?  I got up and walked the streets. My neck turned to see a many beautiful dogs and beautifully groomed cats walking around a certain building complex I decided to take a look myself out of curiosity and walked ahead. I kept walking with one certain cat , a beautiful fluffy golden coat the cat seemed magical itself it jumped around a corner and with instinct my feet moved and followed it . Soon my eyes to see a rock mossy path lead me to a beautiful garden. Flowers of all kind , berries everywhere, beautiful birds ,rabbits and all one could ever imagine I felt like I was in another world I've ever been in a place so heavenly. I turn my head to see a bench flowers growing through it due to the ages it's been there but it gave it a beautiful touch . I took a seat and decided to look at the sky , birds flying high I felt at peace. I soon felt a presence and see a young man with light blonde hair and stunning green eyes but long and slim build he looked and me and continued his day. he didn't look from around here but clearly knew his way around, odd it seemed . Anyways I decided it was time to return to Edith . When I returned Edith was already ready and decided we go to Barcelona listening to her request we went there. We continued around but I felt like something had been missing ,I can't really recall it so I shrugged it off . The   Day soon ended and me and Edith headed back to England .