// Un sueño inalcanzable//. // romeros p.o.v

Your hair, your eyes , your soft pink lips. Such a beautiful man yet I probably will never run into you again.  Shrugging off the though I enter my house living in a oldish neighborhood had its advantages, it was absolutely beautiful and quiet. " ¡hola mijo como estas! ( hello sweetie how are you!)" Ah my wonderful mom greets me , typical of her. " buenos tardes madre, estoy bien ¿y tú ? ( good evening mother, I'm good how are you ?) 
" ¡ay ay espérate aquí caballero! Te mires muy feliz ¿que pasó en tu día ?
( wait a bit  here sir, you look very happy what happened in your day ?!)"
She asked with a grinning face obviously trying to get some word out of me.
I Chuckled " nada importante en serio ( nothing important really )"
She gives me a look and laughed , oh mother what a character you are.
I went to my room to grab my journal , oh how I loved writing , it's part of the reason I learned English although I'm not very good at it I want to get better. All the other amazing writers are making it big writing in English so I figured I'd so the same .  As I grabbed it  I greeted my favorite companion  Valentina  my cat . She was soft and fluffy and golden having her since I was 5 , 12 years together now Valentina  I smiled to myself and made my way to my safe place el jardín ( The garden)
My mother had raised me  and brought me here as a young boy it gives me good nostalgic memories smelling the flowers all around , eating random berries, it brings a smile to my face. I make my way over to the bench , it's old but truly a work of art flowers growing from it truly magical. I sit there for awhile and turn to a flower.
" ¿una flor tan blanco?  Se mira como la luz del sol"  I turn to see my bestfriend for the past year Gevna , of course he's so noticeable. He stands out in the crowd with incredibly pale skin, piercing gray eyes , and bleach blonde hair and tall slim build. Of course he's talking some random shit about the flowers and how beautiful and white they are , he does this every day it's quite entertaining to watch him repeat the same action everyday. I wonder sometimes why he does it , gevna definately is a questionable person but a very intelligent one. Either way he sits next to where I was laying and gives me a good stare. He knew something was up so I began to tell him about my shopping trip , I left the boy out I wondered if I'd meet him again and get to know him better one day. Once finished talking I headed back home in time for dinner