Chapter 1 - Same Day again

Y/N POV

(((( Ring Ring ))))) [ A/N *sings* ring ding dong. 😂 ok back to the story. ]

-You woke up from my sleep thanks to your alarm. You went to take a shower and dress up. You look at yourself in the mirror and put on the regular nerd things. If you wonder why you wear these stuff. It's because of your mother. Moving on you went out of my room and tried to escape from your mother. Luckily she was asleep, but as always you see a lot of soju on the floor.

-You rode my skateboard to school. Yeah you know your not supposed to use this since it's not a " nerd thing ". You were pretty early anyways so no one will see you. You can hide it in your bag and enter the back easy right?

-You entered my classroom and like always disgusting looks are given to you and whispers about how gross you are. How ugly you are, etc. Ok geez you know that you don't have to point it out. ( A/N : Please understand that this is not true everyone is beautiful just not everyone can see it. :) )

-You sat on my chair and got your earphones and phone out and played some music. You were listening to " Someone Like You " - Adele. Her voice is very very very lovely and you love listening to her voice. It is calming and soothing. ( A/N : Alert alert to all Kim Taehyung / V fan incase you haven't heard of his cover of " Someone Like You " you guys should definitely check it out. )

-The bell rang which means time for first period math. You actually don't like it but you don't hate it. It's just not your thing, but you guess you could say your good at it.

- LUNCH -

-Finally it's lunch. You put your stuff inside your bag and then when you got out you saw the person that you hate in this school the most. The school's hottest, coolest and the school's Kingka " Jeon Jungkook ", for some reason you seem to not be attracted by his charms.

- " Ya! Do my homework " - Jungkook said. He threw the notebook to you and You didn't want to have more beating than the ones you had the last time. So you got the notebook. " Ok i'll do your homework and pass it to you tomorrow " - You said with a soft voice. " You can't fight him Your just a 'nerd' after all. "

- You went to the halls and meet up with your best friend that never left you even thou you were a nerd. Jillian. Jillian is from France. She went to Korea because of her family's business.

- She met you and became friends with you. Even thou your just a nerd she didn't care and loved you as a friend. That's why your so happy to become friends with her.

- " Jill it's so nice to see you again! "  You said. Common we gotta go and eat. Jillian said. As you guys were walking towards the cafeteria, Jillian remembered that she had to do something so she said bye to you and left once she left Song Se Ra / School's queenka.

- The leader of the cheerleader team. Boys flirting over her. Jungkook and Joshua's girlfriend. Although Jungkook doesn't know. He is sooo in love with him. In short a total slut.

- " Ya! Didn't i tell you to stay away from Jungkook! " She kicked you on your knee so hard you fell on the floor.e other girls started kicking, slapping, pulling your hair.

- Se Ra smirked at you. She grabbed your chin and said. " Now you know what will happen when you come near my Jungkook. So stay away B*tch ".

- They left you on the floor with bruises and cuts.

- It was dismissal time. You hurried home. When you reached there you saw your Mother.

- Y/N why are you so late?! She shouted at you. To be honest you were actually pretty late by like 2 minutes.

- She got her whip and then started hitting you. It hurts because you already have bruises and cuts from earlier.

- She finally stopped whipping you and went back to her room.

- You carefully stand up and went to your room. You clean your wounds and wrap them.

- " *sigh* another regular day. You showed no signs of happiness. Then went to bed.

TBC

I am suppperrrr sorry i haven't posted anything yet. This is the first chappy. Mianhae. TvT

Anyyy way author chan promise to post more chapters it's just exams are coming so hard. TT

I will make a new book also a Taehyung fanfic.,

It is about...........

Heheheh not telling yet.

Bai bai * waves *