Chapter 3 - The secret identity

I woke up and can't remember much. Then suddenly everything came back to me.

Flashback

I was being beaten down by the queen or bitches group. Then before i fainted i heard a men's voice. He saved me. But who is........ he?

End of flashback

It all came back to me. I tried to stand up but it was too painful. I tried again and again until i heard a voice.

Yah your hurt don't stand up.

So i lay back down again. I looked up see who was there. I saw Taehyung. I immediately went into my defense position. Hey hey hey jeez, Taehyung said. Is it him? Is it him who helped me? Answer me this instant was it you who helped me? What was your role in this whole scheme?

Yes it is me got a problem Pig , Taehyung said. Wait WHAT KIM TAEHYUNG HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A PIG?! You will PAY, I said. Wait is that what you say to your savior? Taehyung said. Hmph savior my butt. I said. So you really are a pig you have no manners. Taehyung said. YAH! I'm not a PIG! I said. Hold it if I wasn't there to rescue you have already fainted or maybe you'll be in a coma. Taehyung said.

Wait he's right i mean he did save me i should be polite and say thank you. Wait how did he even know i was there it was a pretty deserted part.

Yah Kim Taehyung how do you know i was there? I said. Oh that i was passing by. Taehyung said. Passing by? More like stalking me no one goes to that part of the school. I said. I didn't want to say it but fine. Taehyung said. Ha! So you were stalking. That part of the place is where me and BTS hangs out somewhere around there. This place was quiet so we go here a lot. Taehyung said. Oh i said.

~~~Silence~~~

Well I'll be leaving now. Taehyung said. As Taehyung stood up from his chair and before he walks out i grabbed his hand. Wait why did i do that? Huh? Huh why did you suddenly grabbed my hand? Taehyung said. You don't want me to leave don't you? Wait what? No. I said I'm just gonna say this once... Thank You. I said. Wait what did you say? Taehyung said. Get the hell out I'm only saying it once.

Taehyung walked out. *smile*

Taehyung's POV

That kinda made me happy i don't know why. *smile*

TBC