Worried?!

Taehyung's pov

After i went out in the infirmary I bumped into Jungkook.

Hyung! Where's Y/N?! Jungkook asked. Chill bro She's in the infirmary. I said. K Thanks! He said and ran off, but before he did i held his wrist.

Jungkook it's better if you leave her alone first. Let her sleep. I said. No I want to see her. Jungkook said. And why exactly? You're so persistent into seeing her. Perhaps you like her? I said. Are you kidding no of course i have a girlfriend and my girlfriend is wayy hotter than that Y/N girl. Jungkook said.

Good he doesn't like her. Wait what am i saying? Anyway i got to get going. I'm gonna go meet up with the boys how about you? I asked. I'll go also just wait I'll be kinda late for the meet up later. Jungkook said. Ok I'll say that you're gonna be late to the boys k? Sure. Jungkook said.

Why am I thinking about Y/N so much? Maybe I like her but wait no how about Hua Sang ughh. Whatever Hua Sang is wayy more beautiful not like that girl Y/N.

Oppa!! Hua Sang said. Oh Hi Hua Sang. I said. Opppaaaa~~ can we go on a date???? Pweaty pweaseee~~. She said while doing aegyo. Sorry Hua Sang I'm gonna hang with the boys tonight so sorry.. I said. Oppa why are you always with your friends?! You barely have any time for meee!!! Who do you choose?! Bangtan or Me?! Hua Sang said. ... Of course.. i said. She was expecting me to say her name but instead ... bangtan. I said.

Wa-wait wha-what?! Not me?! She said. Of course I know you just use me for fame and use my money for your make up and stuff. You never even loved me. I said. Oppa that's n-no-not t-tr-true. Hua Sang said. Yeah yeah whatever all i know wait no I'm sure of is we're over. I said and walked away. But oppa!! Hua Sang shouted. But I didn't listen instead i waved my hand in the air without looking back.

Well time to go to the secret place of bangtan.

TBC