Intro

By: Randa Weber
Started in -January 2014
Finished in -NA
Also I do not own fairy tail this is a fan fiction

"Ok class calm down, calm down!" The villages teacher began. "Today we're going to talk about two things; we're going to start with magic companions and also safety around wolouns."
Laying down in the over growth of the trees I thought to myself, they had safety measures against other wolouns this should be priceless.
The young kids slowly went to there seats still not paying much attention to the older lady supposedly instructing them.
"John if I see you throwing paper at Mara again... EHEM, now who knows what companions are used for?" the teacher asked.
A girl in the front shot her arm up, the teacher glanced at her then to the rest of the class.
"Anyone?" The girl in the front waved her hand in the air. " Ok Mara, go ahead."
"Aided magic, which is when a wizard works along side a partner who they bounce spells off of." She replayed happily.
"Know-it-all." mumbled one kid jotting down notes.
The teacher yammered on about how it was hard to summon a companion and once it has set foot, it didn't leave...it was a permanent resident, also she mentioned something about meeting a wild animal of decent intelligence and making a connection is a way to gain it as a companion too. They went over popular types of magic. None of which interested me as the lecture went on I found myself fiddling with a stick the teacher was so boring.
"There's got to be something better I can do with my time than Listen to an old fart talk." I groaned.
As I started to get to my paws the teacher spoke up.
"Good Antonio! Now Wolouns."
Instantly I was back in my pile of grass and leaves listening intently.
"Now wolouns are smart, fast, agile and have the ability to use magic however, there magic is very limited." She spoke out.
"My magic is not very limited! How rude!" I quietly snarled.
"Miss Mako, we have more magic then them, why are there so many still here in our forest? Also why are they ONLY here?" A blond boy in the second row shouted out.
"Good question Markus although put your hand up next time, but to answer your question the wolouns here are the only ones left because they have became cautious of there magic use and there ability to fly makes it hard to track them in the dense forest." The teacher replied. "Also there'll be another group of wizards tomorrow this time the Fairy Tail guild will help remove the woloun." she added happily.
As the kids got out of there seats and packed the bags for home, a group of boys came up to the old now exhausted lady.
"Do you think we'll get Shay this time?" One asked.
"Well apparently Fairy Tail is known to be very strong so no doubt she'll have her tail between her legs!"
Sighing my paws led me back to the brush, not wishing to hear the hopes of others that included my blood getting spilled, now even the children of the village wanted it. What was I to do, also why were they so mad?!