Fatherly Figure

Later that day I decided to go see my father.

"Maybe that jerk will apologize on behalf of his pack, I clearly had already killed that deer! It was mine, jackass." I snarled.

Sadly my father led the pack in the forest and my mother was an angel in the ground. I hated that I was half woloun but then again without it, I would be a completely different person.

Soon I stood at the edge of his den territory. Which was the section his pack lived in, the rest was hunting ground.

"I'm here ya bastards, so back off!" I howled into the crisp evening air.

Clearly my introduction didn't work, as the only thing I could make out of the packs response was a lot of flirting. Pigs like always. By the time my claws touched fathers den area the pack was all gathered and of course their flirting didn't stop, but none left their spot along the path to "daddy's door" for a good reason, last one who got to close got his ass whipped.

"Get out here old man!" I barked and growled into his cave.

"Is that my little girlie I hear?" The lean black and red streaked woloun said as he trotted out.

"I told you not to call me that!" growling at him before continuing. "Your pack has been stealing from me again." I snarled.

"Oh my, again? I'm terribly sorry honey." He exaggerated. "You know if you joined the pack you wouldn't need to hunt on your own, nor would you get stolen from, why I would also have to continue your magic lessons!" for once sounding somewhat serious.

"Sorry old man, my magic already surpasses your's." I said with a proud and a challenging smirk.

The pack went quite, last time we clashed we were an even match but since then I had trained daily.

"Heh, girlie you could never beat me so if your not joining us..." He paused.

With a quick flick of his tail another woloun quickly leaped from his cave, at least to my nose it smelled like one. Leave it to the old man to play dirty. This guy was much faster then any of the others, he had a lot more strength to.

The woloun shoved me over the edge of the steep cliff that the den rested on grabbing my paw in his jaws. We landed, or more correctly I landed hard on the dirt, quickly making a puff of dust rise, he was strong and had speed but to my keen nose it seemed he couldn't transform or use our natural magic at all. That woloun that so called himself my father played dirty, so like father like daughter. Gently bitting the wolouns ear almost playfully but enough to not let go I pawed his chest.

"Ya know your pretty strong." I said as I stared in to his eyes with my ears down to the sides.

His grip loosened out of surprise, he was just like all the others, you flirt they fall. I hate to play dirty but if your in a pickle...

He looked at me in the eyes still with the surprised look.

"What did you say?" he questioned wide eyed.

My chance opened when his mouth did, clawing him with my hind legs made him rear up in pain.

"I said don't let your guard down around a pretty pooch!" I replied with an excited bark.

He was clearly mad now, but his anger led to him being wreckless. With a fiery glare in his eye he threw himself as fast as he could in my direction but POP! There was a small cloud of smoke that soon cleared to reveal that I was now a new shape. This particular form is known as my puppy form. In puppy form I'm ten times as fast and the size of a cat, I lose my wings but they morph into natural lightning rods. The woloun looked confused and amused yet a hint of jealousy lay in his eyes.

"What never seen a transformation before?" I teased remembering his nearly magicless scent.

"Not one the size of my head." he shot back.

Snarling in response I showed my new fangs, small but extremely sharp. Launching forward, I left a yellow trail and my paws slowly gained static. Racing around the now lost woloun my electric power grew making it possible for my speed to increase. I launched a parade of blows with my fangs each bashing him from one side to another. The angered woloun launched a bite to either side missing me each time. As I went in for a small sharp bite my paws began to hurt, sadly little legs could only go so far, I would have to release the electric charge I had created, thankfully my target was too shocked to move and he would probably get fried even if it's just static. Running as fast as possible I turned around once more and crashed into the now what seemed to be a furry mountain, paws first. No doubt the others heard the high pitched howl he let loose as he got smashed and they probably noticed the still alive and now charcoal black dog where he lay. I trotted off partly proud of the fight, yet furious that my dad would send another woloun to fight his battles, now that I thought of it he never apologized, not properly, then again why did I expect the so called father of mine too? The jerk.