A New Life

Panting I glided towards the cave Lucy was in, Happy followed behind with Natsu in his paws. Landing Gray got off my back and thanked the horse dude, as did Lucy. The man bowed then POOF he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"Well you don't see that every day..." I say looking at the spot that the dude disappeared from.

"Oh ya Lucy is a celestial wizard." Gray mentioned, I tilted my head in confushon.

"She can call celestial beings for help aslong as she has a key." he added.

"Still don't get it? Here." Lucy said as she pulled out a little silver key.

She did a motion like unlocking a door and POOF a little snowman the size of happy appeared. Walking up to the little snowman I sniffed it, the little creature smelled a lot like Lucy's magic.

"This is Plue, he's the Ursa Minor dog." Lucy said as she pointed at the adorable snow dog I guess.

"So, how about I fly ya all back to town?" I ask.

"Hey guys, Shay wants to know if we wanna lift home." Gray translated for me.

"Ya sure."

"Fine with me."

Everyone climbed on my back and Happy laying on my head, I glided over the edge and into the sky. The sun was starting to hide its face in the ocean for the day, while the moon was ready for its friends the stars to show. We gently flue through the sky and were soon above town.

"Look it's the wizards and Shay! They tamed the demon!"

The towns people were all out and around the square where I was trying to land.

"Kinda hard to land when the ground is full of people." I pouted.

"Eheh, hey guys can you make some room for us to land?" Gray asked and was soon answered by the squares centre opening up a bit.

Natsu, Lucy and Happy stayed in the square to talk with the villagers while I followed Gray into a small hut. By the time the others joined us it was pitch black out and Gray was yawning almost regularly.

"Welcome back, did they pay us?" Gray asked as they walked in.

"Yep the boat will be ready by tomorrow morning." Lucy confermed.

"Are you guys leaving again? would it be possible for me to come?" I barked hopefully.

"What she say?" Happy asked.

"She wants to know if she can come with us." Gray responded.

"Ya, about that. They are demanding we take her." Lucy informed us.

This is when I started literally jumping for joy.

"Shay, calm down! Your making a huge mess." Gray shouted but I didn't hear him.

"Hey didn't that old lady say you could command her?" Natsu mentioned.

"Hey ya and this is a good time to test it!" Lucy added.

Gray took a deep breath and sighed.

"SHAY." I froze and looked at Gray.

"Your making a mess, calm down and go to sleep." Gray commanded.

Next thing I know I'm not controlling myself and I'm laying down beside Gray.

**********************************************************

Yawning I noticed I was in the village, shoot! Then my ears perked, beside me was Gray. Right now I remember what happend.

"Your boat is....oh, there still sleeping." behind me was a villager child who now noticed I was awake and he started to shake.