Cleaning

I was upstairs still in my bed room. I was still wearing the same clothes as last week. I was even beginning to smell myself.

Maybe I should take a shower.

I slowly get up my muscles weak from moving too little. But I have no intention of changing that. He was never going to leave this house ever again. I was heart broken and publicly humiliated. The world would never see me again. I hear some noise coming from the other side of the house.

What the hell are they doing back there?

I want to go and watch but then I decided I’m just too lazy and walk on towards the bathroom. I have heard that noise before. And the next day all the boys had moved in with me. Back into their old rooms. I didn’t know why they did that but I didn’t care.

They started to attempt trying to make me smile. First with stupid pranks, after that with that stupid party. Although I really had fun moments at that party. I think back turning on the shower stepping underneath it.

That girl was really something.

She didn't seem to annoy me like every other girl that got in my way. She just listened. I just couldn't figure out what it was about her. She was just fun to be around. She radiated peace and rest. And she had something that told me she could be a lot of fun too. But she seemed to sense that that wasn't what I needed right now. After washing myself I climb out of the shower still thinking about that night.

It’s too bad I don't even know her name. On the other hand she might want to be picking me up. But she just didn't seem like that kind of girl.

I pick up my pants from the floor a piece of paper falling out of it. It was the note the girl had left me one week ago. It was stupid that I kept in and I didn't even know why. But sometimes those few words written on that little piece of paper seemed to comfort me. It was really funny the girl hadn't bugged me about getting over Michelle the whole night. But still she had to leave that note. And the other funny thing was with any one else I would have been annoyed. But with her I couldn't.

That is strange for a girl I don't even know.

All of a sudden I feel agitated putting on my clothes. I have been in my room for ages now. After putting on my clothes I want downstairs. Just like that. After not getting out of my room for a week. As soon as I get down stairs I regret it.

 In the middle of the room was a chair. It wasn't supposed to be there but the guys probably moved it. But all it matter it that it was there.

Michelle's favorite chair.

I still could see Michelle sitting in it, watching TV or lecturing me. I missed her so much. She accepted everything from me, did everything for me. I remember that one time I painted that chair. I believe it was purple.

 Michelle had just shrugged and sat down on the chair reading, like nothing happened. She just accepted me for who I was, an immature spoiled brat who always had to get his way. I knew myself; I knew how I could be. But she didn't seem to care.

Maybe that was just an act and she let it all out that one day. I sit on the chair smelling it. It smelled like sweat. It made me even sadder than I already am. She really was out of the house. Nothing of her was here anymore. Even her smell left. It was like she never had been there. But I knew she had been there. I would always know.