Yours always -M

Okay ladies, this is the end. I loved writting this, and the sequal is so much better, but I hope you have all enjoyed this. I loved reading all the comments, and this is truely the end of a fantastic story, that is different and unusual for me. I hope that you all enjoy the second one just as much.

I would like to thank you for all being patient, and I promise, your favorites, will resume being updated. :) For now...Comment and Votes are greatly appresheated. :)

I open my eyes slowly feeling a little bit drowsy. I really am not used to getting up early. I grunt a little knowing I have to leave the warm comfort of my bed soon if I want to be on time.

I look next to me; it is amazing that angel didn’t even wake up by the sound of the alarm clock. On the other hand I am glad that she didn’t. She needs some sleep; the two of us have been so active the past few days.

I slowly get up, climbing over her. She shifts a little but doesn’t wake up. I smile, she looks so cute right now, so pure.

I will ask her to marry me soon.

I just feel it in my gut that she is the mother of my children.

I look at my watch and realize how late I am already running. I quickly kiss her forehead, which made her smile in her sleep and start getting dressed, like a manic.

I am going to buy her a gift today, if I have time, maybe a bracelet or a necklace. I shake my head, it doesn’t matter everything will look good on her. Now I am staring at her again, I check the clock. Now I am really late, and this day has begun so well!

And still I have a feeling in my guy that this really isn’t going to be a good day.

I sit back sinking into the couch.

The day started so good, recording with the guys went great. Autographs went great. Still this day is a disaster.

I bought a nice set of earrings with matching necklace for Angel. I was absolutely thrilled when I got home. I just know that she would be happy with my gift.

But Angele isn’t here.

There is an envelope.

I sigh looking at the thing as if ii is poison.

It has my name on it.

Brian Haner

I sit for hours, I just know that whatever is in the letter is bad news.  I just know, she doesn’t ever want me to know her name for a reason. This is the worst kind of bad news.

Still is has my name on it.

Brian Haner

I lean forward picking up the envelope. Then drop it like it burnt me. After repeating this for a couple of times I pull myself together. I just can not, not know.

I open the letter, there are marks of tears on it, places where the in has ran.

Dear Bri,

When you read this I’m gone. Writing that feels so lame, and I know you'll think that it's lame. I know you; I know I’m leaving a lot of things unsaid.

I love you.

I felt it for so long, and I know you did you. You told me yourself, but I was too scared to admit it. There are so many things I have to work through. I just can't give myself to you yet.

I'm going to find my family and make piece with my past. I have to fix myself Brian, I still have to find some pieces I have left behind.

Please don't hate me.

I promise we will meet again.

Your always.

-M