The Beginning [ Phase 1/4 ]

Kuta beach, Bali, Indonesia.

(Listen with the music for better experience :D)

-

She just stand there with her blue bikini, looking towards the clear,blue ocean. Feeling the breeze. There's Hillary Rodham ( Age 26 ), enjoying her holiday after graduating at Yale Law School, which is very stressful. After a while looking at the beauty of the vast ocean, someone hits her in the back
"Hey! What was that for?!" the girl shouted. Its a man, wearing those (very) cheap sunglasses you can easily buy on Bali's streets, however you can clearly see theres a trademark "Adidas"
"Oh, uh.. sorry.. wait.. Hillary?" The man gasped.
"Donald? What are you doing here?"
"Eh.. Uhm.. taking a little vacation break i guess.."
Trump and Rodham had known each other since college but they're not really that close, since Trump is one of those superior kid there, while Hillary is just an ordinary college girl who is really into politic, she even wants to be the first female president of the U.S, and damn she's hot as hell. Trump always had a huge crush on her.
Does Hillary Diane Rodham replies to his feelings?
-
"H-hey Hillary, w-would you go o-out with m-me?" said Donald nervously
"Wow, that's a sudden. Well.. since i have nothing to plan today, i suppose the answer is yes"
( IS THIS REAL OH MY HILLARY IS REALLY DATING ME RIGHT NOW? THIS IS NOT A DREAM, RIGHT? I HOPE NOT )
"Uhm.. sure.. lets go to Ubud to see those ancient temples, you've always want to go there, right?"
"How did you know? C'mon let's go there! Taxi!"
-

Ubud, Bali, Indonesia

-
HATI-HATI MONYET LIAR
SEGALA MACAM PERHIASAN, KACAMATA, TOPI TIDAK DIPERBOLEHKAN MASUK.
( translate: BEWARE OF THE WILD MONKEYS. ANY TYPE OF JEWELRY, GLASSES, HATS ARE NOT ALLOWED )
"What? I love my sunglasses!" Donald shouted
Hillary giggled "Unfortunately, you have to take it off"
Donald grabs Rodham's arm and says "Here, i found a shortcut"
"You really love that sunglasses, do ya?"
-
"Its so dark in here.. Are you sure this is the right way?" Hillary looks really frightened, since she is scared of the dark.
"Don't worry, i got a feeling that this will work" says Trump as he's looking so confident.
"D-do you even know that this is a shortcut?" says Hillary as she grabs Donald's warm hand.
"Probably."
"Let's just go back"
"Why? there's the exit right there, told you, i'm right, i'm always right."
Hillary ran as fast as she can to the exit
Donald chased her
"Fresh air! finally!" Hillary shouted
"And my precious sunglasses is safe"
"Oh, shut up, it's just a goddamn glasses"
"Pssh.. Yeah right, this is the limited edition adidas glasses, you won't be able to afford these"
Hillary laughed "Afford what? Adidas glasses that's sold in the streets of Bali? Which is.. very cheap"
"How the heck did you know that?" Donald asked
"I'm a woman, I'm better than you" The woman explained confidently.
"Alright, i get it, you feminist maniac." teased Donald
"You think you can tease me just like that?, you need alot to learn, Trump" Hillary teased back
"You know, when we're in the beach, you are all nervous and shy, but now, you gain confidence, how?" Hillary asked
"Ehh.. i'm that type of guy who gain self confidence over the time, it just slowly grows."
"Is that so? Welp, lets go! i want to see the temple" Hillary seems excited.
So, they explored the temple without Donald getting caught with his sunglasses, and then something happened.
The monkeys, they're here.
The monkeys is trying to steal Donald's glasses, which eventually, they did.
Donald sighed full of sadness as he sees the monkey that steals his "precious" sunglasses putting the glasses in its... dick.
"It's just a goddamn sunglasses! We can buy one in the streets later on" Hillary tried to cheer him. 
"But that glasses is the chosen one, i knew that destiny chose me to own the sunglasses..." Trump said as he cried
Poor Donald.
-
CasCades Restaurant, Bali, Indonesia
-
So, Hillary and Donald is feeling kinda hungry, and they decide to eat in a famous restaurant. Also, they get to know each other.           ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"What is your favorite kind of clothing, Hill?" Donald asked.
"Pantsuits."
"Pantsuits? that's it?"
"Yep, pantsuits"
"You're a weird woman for sure"
"Haha i'm probably are"
(its almost sunset)
Hillary looked at the sun trough the window. Donald joins in.
"The sunset.. is so beautiful" Hillary started to cry as she sees the sun goes down.
"Hill, Are you ok?"
"Ahh, i'm ok, i'm just impressed by the sunset, its my first time seeing such beautiful sunset."
Donald grabs and held her hand.
Hillary looks at Trump with her clear, wet eyes, smiling at him. Donald blushed.
(Gosh, she's so cute when she's like this)
-

Tugu Hotel, Bali, Indonesia

-
"Thank you for hanging out with me, Rodham"
"No probs, are you still in Bali tomorrow?"
"No, i must go back to the U.S" Donald sighed.
"I think this is goodbye, Hill."
"No its not! We'll meet again"

" In the future "

Hillary hugs him and kisses him softly.
Donald is shocked and touched his lips.
"Are you shocked, Trump?"
"Ahh.. no, it's just, its my first kiss"
"Really?! You haven't kissed a girl before?!"
"No.."
"At least, you got one, now"
"Haha, yeah"
"I must go now, farewell Trump. I hope we'll meet again"
Donald smiles and waved her goodbye.
" Yeah, we'll meet again, Rodham,

" In the future "

-

Phase 1: FIN
-
Author's note:
Hello peeps, this is my first ever fanfic, since i really ship Dillary and they're my freaking OTP, fite me. Actually, i've been making this story for a long time and i decided to make a fanfic. And also, i will make phase 2 when this story reaches 50 readers, sounds good, right?
This is just the small piece of this story, there will be 4 parts. Hope you guys like my fanfic of Dillary, tyvm for reading, it means alot ;)
See ya! :)
p.s: Please vote this story!!

Love Phase [ A Dillary Love Story ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें