Mercy [ Phase 2/4 ]

~4 years time skip~
White House, Washington D.C
12 AM

-
"Shit! Shit! Shit! I've made a huge mistake"
"I shouldn't be president!"
"How can i do this over again?!"
"It's not supposed to be this way!"
There's Bill Clinton, raging because his plan is in disarray.
Hillary is silent, without words coming from her mouth.
"Hillary, kill him. Kill Vince Foster." Bill commanded Hillary.
Hillary silently grabs her gun and went to the secret room where Vince Foster is kept,
"Hello, Hillary.." Vince greeted her with a smile,
With her shaking hands, she grabs her gun, and points it toward Vince.
"I'm sorry-" says Hillary as the woman cried.
"Its okay, Bill sent you here because i knew Bill's secret plan all along, right?" Foster calmly explain.
"Just remember, Hillary. You're the only one who can stop him. I can't, you can kill me."
"Forgive me, Foster.." Hillary said as tears falling on her soft cheeks. The blonde woman slowly triggers the gun and..
Bang.
A loud gunshot sound is heard over to the President's room.
"Good girl."
Hillary turns his back and left Foster's dead body behind.
After that, Hillary went back to Bill.
"Ahah! Hillary, just in time!" Bill slowly grinned.
"Looks like you got an nice, little e-mail over here, hmm.. It's from our troops from Benghazi, wanting us help." Bill is looking kinda shocked
"Bill, don't you dare."
"I want you to delete it." says Bill with a sharp look.
"Do you know how much innocent lives will be wasted over there?!" Hillary shouted at Bill.
Bill makes his step to Hillary, slapped her and slammed her into the floor.
Bill glared at her.

"Do i look i care?"

Bill sighed.
"Look, remember when i kidnapped you and forced you to marry me?, Only you can bring my plan to life!"
Bill kneeled towards Hillary and grabs her chin
"Repeat my plan"
Hillary starting to cry and said
"You wanted to create the New World Order by becoming the President of U.S, which is you are now. But since Vince leaked some of your plans to the media, you can't do anything."

"Unless" said Bill.
Bill whispered slowly to Hillary's ear. "You're the president."
Hillary's eyes widens.
"The thing you want all along, Hilly. Becoming the first female president of the United States!!" Bill chuckled
"Next election, win that for me" the grey haired man says as he puts his evil grin.
"Now, now, delete those emails!" Bill commands the poor woman.
Hillary quietly went to the desktop and deletes couple emails from Benghazi.
"Delete that, and also that, oh! and delete the one from Vince Foster, it's no use anymore" Bill points to the desktop to show the blonde which email is going to be deleted.
"But, what if the FBI knows about this." Hillary asked with a small voice.
"Do what you always do, Hilly!"
"Lie."
"C'mon, you've killed 44 people! This must be very easy thing to do!" Bill explained excitedly

"What happens if i lose the election?"

"You will go to jail, Hilly! Of course you will, after all you did, wait, I mean, after all I did." Bill laughed.

"And.. You will probably get executed for killing 44 people"
"You monster.." Hillary stares at the evil mastermind.
Bill chuckled and went to the balcony, leaving Hillary Clinton, behind
"Ugh.. What am i supposed to do? The FBI Investigation is tommorrow,

No, i must lie more to defeat Bill."

Meanwhile, in the balcony,

"Remember me, Bill?" a soft voice whispered to Bill Clinton's ear.
"Welcome back, Monica" Bill said happily.
"I miss you soo much, Billy. I wish i'm still alive, we can make the New World Order come true.."
-
As you see, Bill Clinton suffered from a mental illness called Schizophrenia. He can see and hear something that wasn't even there. Monica Lewinsky is his girlfriend that died a long time ago, and Lewinsky is known to hate Hillary because Hillary's father once killed her mother. Bill and Monica's dream is to make the New World Order, where there is only one president, The President of Earth. One human, rules everything.
-
"Billy, why won't you kill our old friend, Hillary. She knows our plan.." said Monica with a sad tone.
"You know Vince Foster, right? He leaked some of our plan. So, I decided to make Hillary president! With that, I can move freely without getting detected and everyone will blame Hillary for everything I do!" Bill explained cheerfully.
"I love your plan, sweetie" Monica chuckled.
"But i must go for now. See ya later bunbun! Monica waved and vanish.
"See ya!" Bill winked and waved her goodbye.
-

The next day..

-
"Miss Clinton, the president of Indonesia has arrived" says Huma Abedin aka Hillary's Assistant.

(Don't call me with that name)

"Umm.. Miss Clinton..?"

(Don't call me Clinton)

"Miss Clinton, we need you" Huma says with a louder voice this time.

"Don't call me Clinton!" Hillary shouted.

"But- Affirmative." Huma said with a clear but with a (kinda) shocked voice.

Hillary Clinton sat down on her red chair and said sorry to Abedin.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't do that thing to you" Hillary apologized.
"No,no its okay, Miss-"
"Just call me Miss Hillary" Hillary said as she looked down.
"Roger." Huma said as she wondered why Hillary is mad about all this. And then, Abedin left Hillary in her office.

"Save me..."

PHASE 2: FIN

Author's note:
Aaahh plot twist! >~<
Some of you guys must be confused of all this, you can comment questions below :)
I noticed that my writing skills is increasing thanks to books that teaches me How to Improve Writing Skills :) tysm!
Hope you guys like my story ;) ilyvm
Phase 3 coming soon~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
p.s: Please vote and comment to this story cuz it'll mean alot to me :)