Chapter Three: What is Reality? (18+)

Victor was laying peacefully in his bed. Well, not peacefully. He had a pretty rough couple days and tonight was the cherry on top of a shit sundae. He had gotten rejected more times by Yuri Katsuki than anyone else combined. Now that he thought about it he had never really gotten rejected before, he only rejected others, but that came with the whole Olympic and World Champion titles. Tonight Victor did something that he hadn't really done during his whole adulthood... He cried himself to sleep. He cried himself into a deep sleep and was sleeping pretty soundly until he felt Maccachin get up, causing him to stir awake. His eyes were blurry, puffy, and sore from crying because he just wasn't used to it. "Macca? Boy, where are you-" He saw the dog walk over to the now open door, his tail wagging at the man that was now standing in the doorway.

"Yuri?" Victor sat up in bed, making sure he wasn't seeing things. "What are you doing here?" Yuri didn't say anything. He started to walk over to the bed, looking at the surprised man in front of him. He gently pressed on his shoulder when he approached, giving the silent command for Victor to lay down on the bed. Victor never thought of himself to be the submissive type, but Yuri proved him wrong. He would happily submit himself if that meant that he pleased his prince. Yuri climbed on the bed and over Victor, thighs straddling his hips and arms on either side of his head. Victor looked up at the man above him. "Y-Yuri?" His voice was barely audible, just over a whisper. There was no need for him to speak at a normal tone. Yuri had lowered his face close to his, so close that he could feel his breath against his slightly parted lips. "Why?" He asked again, his breath hitching as he sees a small smirk appear on the others face. Yuri dipped his head down and started to attack the pale skin of his neck, sucking on it just hard enough to leave his mark. Victor laid there, in shock over what was happening. He was in shock that the man who had rejected him time and time again is now in his room, on top of his bed, and kissing his neck. "Y-Yuri, please..." Victor tried to plead with him. He wanted to look at him, he wanted to talk to him, he wanted to kiss him, wanted to love him. He didn't want this, he wanted to cherish Yuri.

    He brought his hands up and pushed on Yuri's shoulders, pushing him up so he could look at him. He then pushed him over so that Victor could change their positions, Yuri now pinned under him. Victor looked down at the other and saw that Yuri was different, there was no sign of emotion on his face or anything. He was blank. He reached up and ran and hand through his hair. "My sweet Yuri, why are you doing this? Why won't you talk to me?" He watched him, looking for a reaction, response, anything. "D-Did I do something to hurt you? Is this because I called you piggy? I told you it wasn't supposed to be me- wait, what are you doing?!" Yuri finally had an expression on his face. He was smirking again, his hand having trailed down Victor's body and to his crotch, his hand moving against his clothed member. "Yuri damnit, why are you doing this?" Yuri reached up with his free hand and yanked his head down to his, licking at his lips before finally speaking. "Fuck me, Victor. Bed me over..." He gave his cock a good squeeze, eliciting a moan from the blushing man above him. "... and fuck me." Victor couldn't think clearly anymore, all of his reason had flew out of the room. He decided to play along with Yuri's little game. He started to grind down into the others hand with a smirk of his own. "If it's a good fuck you want, then a good fuck I shall give you." He leans in and whispers into his ear. "Gonna fuck my boy so good~" Yuri's hips jerked up hard in response. "But first, my little Yuri will have to do something for me~ get down on the floor, on your knees like a good boy." Yuri nods and removes his hand, moving off the bed and getting onto the floor. Victor shifts and sits on the edge of the bed, looking down at Yuri. He reached out and cupped his chin, his thumb brushing over Yuri's soft, slightly parted lips. "Show me how bad you want me, Yurichka." He then reached down and took out his half hard erection, stroking it a couple times, letting out a soft whimper in response. "Come show daddy how much you want him." Even Victor was shocked by his own actions and words. Normally he would never say something so inappropriate to a person he loved, but Yuri has really lit something inside of him that he didn't even know existed. Yuri was looking at Victor, his eyes begging him for something. His face is read, his lips are red and parted, and his eyes are full of nothing but lust and want. It was like he was in a daze, but Victor himself felt that he as in a daze too. Neither one of them were acting like themselves but he wasn't going to stop this. He didn't know if he would ever get another chance like this.

    Yuri brought his head in and placed his hands on his outer thighs, using them for support. He slipped his tongue out and ran his tongue up the underside of his cock, feeling it twitch in response. Yuri probably didn't know this but Victor had never had someone touch him like this before. Sure he had some from nights, but those were private nights that usually involved him and the new expensive sex toy he ordered that had arrived in the mail after weeks of anticipation. Since this was all new to Victor it didn't take much to make him lose almost all of control and thought process. His mouth dropped and he moaned out, feeling his cock twitch as it was being touched by something nice and foreign. Yuri licked all the way to the tip, slurping off the cloudy bead off pre-cum that had gathered at his tip. He licked at his lips, stroking Victor's cock in his hand. "Mmm~ your cock is so big daddy~ it's going to feel so good up my tight little ass, isn't it?" Yuri gave him an innocent smile before going back down and taking the head into his mouth, giving it a long, hard suck and coming off with a 'pop.' "Yuri baby... If only you knew what you're doing to me right now... wanna fuck you so badly. Come on, hurry up and make daddy feel good~" Yuri smiled before taking all of Victor into his mouth, causing him to cry out in sweet pleasure. There was no way Yuri was as innocent as Victor thought. He was already making him close with his deep throttling. He reached down and dug his hands into his hair, watching him gagging and bobbing his head on his cock. "Yes baby boy, Yuri... I-I'm close, so... ahhh!" He cried out, completely exploding in Yuri's mouth after he started playing with his tender sack (which turned out to be his sweet spot).

    Right as Victor came he cried out Yuri's name loudly, then all of a sudden everything seemed to come crashing down. He opens his eyes to a dark room. A dark room, and a dog licking the sweat off of his face. He pet Maccachin before he set up in bed, noticing the soaking wet feeling that he now had in his boxers. The dog jumped off the bed and ran to the door. He looked up to see who was there and felt a serious vibe of de ja vu come over him. "Umm... Victor? Are you okay?" He came in, gently closing the door behind him and patting Macca on the head. "Ah, Yuri. Yes, I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Yuri gave him a small smile and walked over to his side of the bed. "You uh... I heard you scream my name. I thought something happened." Victor's eyes widen in terror. "O-Oh. That? I uhh... I dreamed that you won gold and that I was so happy I screamed your name! I'm sorry it actually happened, I didn't mean to worry you~." He gave Yuri a small smile and reached his arms out to give him a hug. Yuri giggled and hugged him back. Well, I'm glad you had a good dream. And Victor... next time, let's have that sleep over you mentioned. Tonight just wasn't a good night." He gives him another smile before walking away from him, stopping at the door. "Goodnight, Victor." Victor was in shock at his offer and wouldn't think twice about accepting it. "Yes of course! We'll have so much fun Yuri!" He smiles happily and waves at the other man leaving the room. "Goodnight, my little piggy." Yuri blushed and gave him a small smile before closing the door and going back to bed. Victor laid back down in bed. He took off his soiled boxers and cuddled back up with Maccachin. Even though having the dream didn't become a reality, he was pretty happy with how in turned out in the end. Reality was pretty good too at times, as long as he had his little piggy everything would be fine.