epilogue pt.2 - harrys response

"dear louis.

whenever i find zayn i might just slap him because he is such an asshole and really doesnt deserve wandering over this planet.

god louis, my heart broke this morning when mum called me saying that youre at the hospital.

i immediately started crying and honestly if mum said that you were already dead i probably would have taken my life as well.

because lou. youre also my everything and i love you to death.

god, you probably dont ever understand how much you mean to me.

you never fail to make me smile and youre the one i would put my hand into fire for.

i trust you blindly and id take any bullet for you just to save your life.

you far away from being ugly or worthless because youre beautiful in each and every way its possible for a human being to express their own perfection.

and that wont change the fact that youre a demi boy. actually i find it really cool because you finally seem to know who you are and so now you can start making friends with the new you.

of course i will still hug you, little idiot.

if you want me to id even buy dresses for you or start calling you jennifer if it ever should make you more comfortable in your own skin.

maybe ive missed it the past months (and im sorry about it) but from this day i will never stop making sure if youre really okay.

i wont stop until you can stand on your own two feet and believe my words.

i wont ever let you down, and thats a promise.

louis, please let me help you fighting, because whatever other people might say:

in this universe exixts one tall idiot who loves you from his bottom of his heart and accepts you just the way you are.

let me be your saviour.

i will hold your hand while you fix yourself.

i will be your moonlight.

your flashlight.

the guide out of the dark.

i wont let go darling, and i honestly plan to never do it.

all the love, h. xxx"

thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it. please never give up, no matter how hard the fight might be. x