~Chapter one~

I groaned hearing the little pink hello kitty alarm clock singing on my bedside table, pulling the white duvet up over my head as nanny pulled open my blinds. "Rise and shine chickadee!" Her sing song voice much to cheery for so early in the morning. Whining pulling my legs up as she yanked the covers down, wearing my usual sleeping shirt that came to just cover my thighs. "Well now, that won't be proper attire for the Alpha when your in his bed dear." Inwardly rolling my eyes listening to her usual morning lecture, pulling a pillow over my head.

I screamed sitting up quickly as her hand came down to smack against my pantie clad ass. "Nanny!" Huffing throwing the pillow off my head looking at her cheeky grin. "I'm up ok? Happy?" Swinging my legs over the edge of the bed sighing pushing my floppy bun of messy curls back on to the top of my head as it flopped forward. Shuffling over to the chair by the window letting her take out the tie that held it there. I sometimes felt like Rapunzel, locked in my tower with miles of hair long enough to climb. The only difference was mine was a mass of loose curls, and not nearly as long. I stared out the window longingly watching the birds flit and fly around as nanny brushed out my mess. "Goodness girl... I think your due for your yearly trim..." Wincing, scrunching up my face as she yanked on a particularly bad knot, gradually loosening it. Once she was finally done I stood up letting her undress me for my bath, my round hips swaying slightly as I walked into the bathroom quietly, the scent of lavender wafting up from the steaming tub. Gingerly stepping over the edge into the deep tub, sinking into the water slowly closing my eyes thinking about my impending birthday.