~Chapter seven~

After that horrible dinner I stayed hidden in my room for the whole next day, curled up in my bed crying hugging a pillow. Ignoring the incessant banging on my door until someone picked the lock and kicked the door open. I jumped up letting out a scream as Ronan stormed in and lifted me up into the air, carrying me from the room kicking and terrified. Gasping letting out another loud scream as he dumped me into a deep bathtub of cold water. Sputtering coughing as I managed to pull myself up onto the side of the tub, spitting out water breathing hard. "Are you crazy!?" Wiping the water off my face trying to get up, slipping falling back as he started laughing. "Yes I am actually!" He barked out between laughter, his hands gripping the edge of the marble tub as he leaned over it. "You need to take the stick out of that ass of yours princess. Stop trying to be so fucking perfect and proper and just let go!" I stared up at him in my soaked nightgown, my chest still heaving. Getting up on my knees gripping the back of his head pulling him down kissing him hard. Feeling his surprise and hesitation as he kissed me back, screaming laughing as he fell forward into the tub. "Holy shit that is cold!" He yelled out, sitting up in the tub using both hands to push the water off his face, water beading down his muscles, his rather large bare feet up on the side of the tub. "Gee ya think?" Starting to shiver a bit, my teeth beginning to chatter. He climbed up and out of the tub easily, holding one hand out to me. I took it carefully, smiling as he pulled me up onto my feet and lifted me easily from the tub. Looking up as he lifted my soaked nightgown up and over my head dropping it in a heap on the cold marble floor, backing me up to the sink, his face inches from mine. "W.. what are you doing.." My voice coming out breathy and shaky, closing my eyes as he ran his nose along my collar bone, his prickly stubble tickling my pale skin. "Teaching ye... ye need to embrace your sexuality... I was going to have Star teach ye but.. I think this needs to be done by me..." My eyes fluttering open as he gripped my chin, his thumb rubbing along my bottom lip.

"Make no mistake flower... your virtue will stay intact until the wedding night.. However I want ye to be prepared.. and we need to try and form a connection.." Gripping his shoulders tight as he lifts me by my ass setting me on the sink. "Do ye agree?" He smirked at my inability to form words as he teased one of my dusky pink nipples, pulling at it lightly. My eyes closing again, letting my head fall back, rubbing my thighs together. "I'll take that as a yes..." He murmured scooping my still damp body up into his strong arms carrying me back out into his room, laying me on his big, plush bed. I leaned back into the pillows chewing my thumb watching him undo his jeans and let them slide down his wide hips. My eyes going wide seeing his large semi-erect cock hanging between his legs. "Tha.. that has to go into me...?" He nodded walking to the other side of the bed rolling onto it laying on his back. "Yes. I won't lie either, it won't feel so pleasant at first. But ye will learn to adjust and enjoy it." He told me quietly, wrapping his hand around his stiffening cock, rubbing it up and down slowly keeping his eyes on me. I watched chewing my lip as it started to get bigger and stiffer. "Give me your hand." He reached over taking it in his  free hand, letting his cock go putting my own smaller hand on it. "It ain't gonna bite ye, relax." Wrapping his own hand around mine moving it slowly. I paused near the top, tilting my head as I rubbed my thumb across the slit noting how it was becoming damp and his breathing had changed.

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She had surprised me with that kiss after I dunked her ass in my bathtub. She was surprising me again with willingly laying here and playing with my stiff cock. Despite trying hard to connect with her here, in my bed, soon to be ours if things go as planned, my mind was wandering to Star. I hated hurting her. I shook my head trying to refocus on what was happening here, and now. "You wanna try something else new little flower?" Watching her smearing pre-cum across my swollen cock head with her thumb. She just nodded hesitantly, still moving her hand up and down agonizingly slow. I pried her hand off of me carefully, pulling her gently so she could kneel between my legs. "Kneel, and use your mouth to taste what you were just playing with." Putting my arms behind my head smiling, curious to see her reaction. I felt my breath catch in my chest as she leaned down and did just that, her brow furrowing. Her little pink tongue licking at my cock head like it was an ice-cream cone, holding my breath trying not to laugh. "Okay, that's enough for now. We'll work on this again later." Sitting up swinging my legs over the side of the bed putting them on the floor, watching her get up and scurry back into the bathroom. Man we had a lot of work to do, and someone was going to need to give me some relief from this stiff cock.

                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yanking my jeans halfway up my hips I walked from the room quickly, making my way to the game room where I could feel star was hold up. Pausing in the doorway quietly I looked at the tv she was glued to, some sort of sappy chick flick playing quietly. One of her many vices, I only knew this since she had made me watch so many with her before. Going in quietly, closing the door softly locking it so we wouldn't be disturbed. Her attention suddenly breaking from the screen as she looked at me with that big beautiful smile.

"Well hello there handsome..." Her voice soft as she whispered to me, getting up on her knees leaning over the couch. Running my hand through her soft hair before gripping a handful with a smirk making her groan. "Need some help with this... think you can do it?" Letting my jeans fall, my cock throbbing painfully as she just smiled licking those plump lips slowly. I let her go, making my way around the couch sitting with her, leaning back putting my arms on the back of the couch as she crawled to the floor between my knees setting to work.