Chapter 3: Let The Craziness Continue

"So let me get this straight, you're NOT afraid of turtles?"Shazad asked Phoenix

Shazad asked Phoenix.

"Of course not! That would be ridiculous."
The red head replied.

"But you're afraid of small, adorable creatures?"
She concluded narrowing her eyes.

"Yes! Exactly!"

"That doesn't exactly make your situation any better Phoenix. By now everyone in Middle Earth knows about "Turtle Boy."

Phoenix tilted his head to the side, completely and utterly confused.
"Turtle Boy? What's that?"

Shazad took out her phone and pulled up YouTube.
"It's what they're all calling you."

Phoenix watched in horror as a video of himself running and screaming with a tiny turtle cleaning to his back played out in front of him.

"You're the new internet sensation Phoenix, and not in a good way."
Shazad really did feel bad for Phoenix, running around the bugst party of the year in blind terror because of a little turtle named Pita was clinging to your back would not be easy to live doen, especially for a prince of Mirkwood. People seemed to expect a lot out of the royal family of elves for some reason.

"Who could have done such a thing?!" Phoenix suddenly demanded, startling Shazad which almost made her drop her duffle bag type thing that she still had with her.

"What? Upload the video onto YouTube?"
She guessed.

"YES! WHO DID IT?!?!"

Phoenix studied Shazad's phone until he found what he sought, the name of the one who uploaded the video.

"LEGOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

All the way on the other side of the party Legolas stiffened in fear.

"What's wrong Legolas?"
Caramiriel asked.

She, Erin, Rowen, and Thaladir were hanging out and all four noticed how panicky Legolas was all of a sudden.

"Sorry guys but I've gotta run! Like seriously run!!!!!"

Without another word of explanation Legolas took off running.

"Well, that was odd."
Thaladir commented.

Erin leaned over to Rowen and whispered, "This has to do with Phoenix, I just know it."

Rowen smiled and held up a hand, "Any moment now...."

Erin counted down, "Three... Two... One"

"YOU'RE ORC MEAT LEGOLAS THRANDUILION!!!!!"

Phoenix came charging through the crowd in a flurry of enraged fury.