The truth

Johnny's POV

I look up at the girl (read part 4 to understand) "I'm Asia" she says, "and I'm not available" I say standing up. "I'm sure she won't find out" Asia exclaims. "And I'm sure she will, piss off" I say. Asia walks away not before saying one more remark. "You will be mine" I roll my eyes and see Brynn and Mackenzie out of the corner of my eyes approaching me. I lean against my locker and say "what's up losers" "obviously not your relationship with Nadia" Mackenzie says simply.

I stand up straight and look at her deep in her beautiful brown eyes. I shake me head you don't like her I tell myself.

"What do you mean" I ask intensely. Mackenzie nudges Brynn. "You tell him" she says. "Tell me wai...." Mackenzie places her fingers against my lips. "Wesawnadiakissingmark" Brynn says rather quickly. "You saw what" I say. Mackenzie takes charge "Mark and Nadia full on making out in the library". I don't want to believe them but I know they are to good to lie. A single salty tear rolls down my cheek. Brynn gives me a tissue out of her bag. I thank her and blow my nose rather loudly. The girls are looking at me with disgusted looks.

"Go away losers" I say to them without a worry they walk off. How could she... Nadia... I loved her.

All of a sudden Jacob pushes me into my locker. "Game tonight bro" he reminds me. "Yea, I know" I answer back rudely. Jacob backs away his hands up in surrender, "woah mate, calm down" I walk away to English class.

Nadia runs about to me and kisses me on the cheek. "Hey baby" she says. "Who many other boys have you kissed today" I ask her. She looks surprised, guilty almost. "You didn't give me enough Johnny" Using my famous comment she screams. "YOUR OUT OF MY LEAGUE!!!"