I hate him

Mackenzie's POV

I hear my name getting called, it Johnny.

Ignore him, I've had enough of his mean remarks. Being mean to Brynn, embarrassing her in front of her crush.

Good on 'ya Johnny, I hope your proud.

He's changed a lot. To be honest when he took my to the old garage for our first date I loved it.

He was nice, caring, kind.

Then Nadia came to school and changed him.

I am holding Brynn, she is crying. She hates Johnny more then I do at the moment... and I don't blame her.

I kept thinking about how I slapped him. How I wish I had done more. I felt like a little bubble of rage inside of me popping.

Brynn and I reach the bus stop. We see only one other person at the bus stop.

We can only see the back of him but he looks young... about our age, blond hair.

He turns around and it's Carson.

Brynn looks shocked and turns red for the 3rd time.

"Hey" Carson said to her. She waved.

"Sorry that Johnny was such a duck back there" He says.

Brynn looks down at the ground, then stares into his eyes.

"To be honest I just wanted to impress you" She stutters.

I'm clapping in my brain, you go girl.

Carson looks stunned, "wow, really! I just wanted to hang out with you for the day" he explains.

Awwww I say to my self.

Brynn runs up to him and gives him a hug.

I suddenly notice Johnny approaching behind them. I give him a hard stare. He smiles at me. I pull the finger at him. How that heck does he think that he can get away with it now that Brynn and Carson are, I guess dating.

"Brynn, will you go out with me" Carson asks my best friend.
"Of course" she screeches.

"Mackenzie will you go out with me?" Johnny asks me. I'm stunned, I know he's joking if I say yes I will get mocked at school.

"Stop playing around" I start. "I HATE YOU"

I climb into the bus with Brynn and Carson. I look out the window at a sad looking Johnny. I ignore him and talk to the new couple.

(Oooooo Mackenzie getting sassy on him)