Not enough homework

Mackenzie's POV

When the final school bell finally rings I walk home with Brynn. It's the big game tonight, the whole school is expected to come it is against our biggest rivals Colorado South High school. Before we go to the game we have homework. We walk into my house, we always to homework together because it doesn't matter if we copy off each other because we will always have the same answer... The right answer.

We help ourselves to some yogurt and fruit, Maddie is home already and says hi to us before walking off the her room. We get started with our homework. Ok, I know this is a nerd comment to say but... It's fun we make mini pizzas and complete our pages of homework after we're done I turn to Brynn and say "that wasn't enough homework" we collapse into a heap of giggles, we watch who wants to be a millionaire and get all of the questions right. We play knowledge quizzes online and get 100% before we know it, it is 5:00 the game starts at 6:00.

We run up to our room and get into our outfits.
Brynn is wear a Colorado north t shirt which is our school colours white and a purpley - red.
I wear a matching sweater. She tucks her t- shirt into some black high wasted jeans and I wear ripped white Jeans, we both wear beige ankle boots.
"You look good girl" Brynn says to me. "No you look good girl" we laugh and do our hair. Brynn puts hers in French braids and I put my in Dutch braids. Whilst doing our make up we wonder what Nadia will be wearing. "Probably a Colorado North tight crop top" I guess. "Ohhh, and a tight black skirt which shows her underwear." We both laugh at the thought. "AND 6 INCH BLACK HEELS" we say at the same time. We laugh for ages.

Maddie suddenly calls us "Brynn, Kenzie lets go! I'm dropping you off" we race down the stairs and hope into Maddies car.

(The game will be in the next chapter)