The Beginning

The Beginning:

Hi, my name is Leah Simmons, I'm 18, I'm 5ft 10, I have brown hair, hazel eyes and have been called pretty by many different people and I don't see what they see. I'm also a female werewolf. Actually as far as I know the last in my pack. If I had my choice I wouldn't be here and I would never have met Jace. He was my best friend and also my alpha. He was the one who ordered me away from the fight we were in, and it's not like I could say no. Jace was alpha and I couldn't disobey his orders, it would basically kill me if i did. The fight was the worst thing I have ever seen in my 18years I have been alive. There was my pack in ruins losing to those blood sucking parasites everyone thinks are so awesome because of the Twilight Saga. News flash VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE and they are not vegetarians that is all a load of bull. But before I continue on with my banter I'll give you a back story of who I am and how I came to be the Beta of the Kumori Pack.

                          First day of my freshman year at Rose City High School and I'm the new girl. 'I don't know if I can do this.' This new school isn't going to work, I don't know if I can make friends. *Sigh* Guess it's now or never. I take another look at my outfit, a jean skirt with leggings and a blue frilly top and my 5-inch dagger heels. I love these shoes, makes me over 6ft tall and I love my height.

I finally look over at the clock, 'Crap', 7:10. Bus should be here in 5mins. I went in the bathroom and did my make up in under a minute. 'Damn new record.' My make-up was eye liner, silver eye shadow, mascara and my shiniest lip gloss. I think I looked like freakin Jay Lo; well my butt did anyway, since I've got the ass that all the guys love. 'Wonder if there are any cute guys? Or any worth my time?' Once I liked my reflection I grabbed my bag and walked out into the 75 degree Fahrenheit, love the warm weather. Right as I walked outside the bus was pulling up to my house.

The cars that were stopped because of the bus had really cute guys in there. They all rolled down their windows and I received a few wolf howls. I received a few more when I got onto the bus. All the seats that had one person in it where seats with guys and they instantly moved over to the window. I choose a seat that was empty because I didn't want to deal with the comments on the bus; I was waiting to get into school to make my "Grand Entrance."

We finally made it to school and there were many cars in the parking lot. Maybe one of them is a really cute single guy. I wanted to be the last person to get off the bus to make my "Grand Entrance" even if it's just getting off the bus. As I get off the bus there are more wolf whistles as I make my way into the school I've gotten so many complements and have realized I'm going to like it here. There are many cute guys here.

I had to ask a few people how to get to the office to get my schedule, but I finally made it to the office in one piece.

"I need a change in my schedule."

That was the most sexist voice I have ever heard. I look for the face to the voice and that guy was really cute. Looks about 6ft 1, gorgeous brown eyes and his brown hair it had the bed head effect to it and I would love to let my hands roam though.

"Excuse me miss do you need something?"

I snapped out of it immediately. "Yes, I'm new here and I came for my schedule."

"Leah Simmons, right?"

"Yes, that's me. Thanks." As she handed me my schedule, my locker info and a map. Great I've got English 9 first period. I hate having English first.

I left the office and looked down at the map went to go look for my locker.

"Do you need any help?"

I look up and I see a really cute guy with blond hair and some of the bluest eyes I have ever seen. He is about 6ft 3, and he has one of the best smiles I have ever seen, "Like what you see?"

"Actually I do." *Winks.*

"I'm Shayne. So what's your name cutie?"

"I'm Leah and can you tell me where locker 1026 is?"

"Yes I can since its right near my locker."

We started walking towards where I think my locker is. Shayne has a nice ass. Wow this school looks really nice and there are a lot of cute guys here, so I'm going to have fun.

"Leah here is your locker. Mine is right here." Shayne pointed to the one that was to the right of my locker. This might work to my advantage.

"This seems like it can work out. Do you know where English 9 is?"

"Yeah, that's my first period class too. I can take you there."

"Okay."

We started walking towards what I think was English 9 and I think Shayne was trying to talk to me, but I was just paying attention to the school's decor which was very interesting. There was blue lockers and black walls.

"Leah, we are here."

"Thanks Shayne."

I walked into class and found a seat in the back of the room; Shayne came and sat down to the left me. The bell went off and students came pilling into the classroom. Then I saw the guy who was in the office. He started walking towards that back of the classroom and the only available seat in the back was on the right side of me. He came and sat down right next to me.

"Hi I'm Jace and you must be Leah."

That's how I met both Shayne and Jace my first day. They were the first people I met and the people I grew closest with. There was also those bitches every school has that hated me because I was "stealing" Jace and Shayne from them, but I didn't really care for their antics. I mostly ignored people if I disliked them.

When I got to know Shayne and Jace a little more Shayne decided to tell me that he was a vampire and that Jace was a werewolf. I was a little shocked at first, but in time I learned to accept that fact. Jace confirmed that fact the day after Shayne told me.

I was so happy to have Jace and Shayne in my life i didn't know what i would do without them (but i guess I'll have to). And i loved it so much that i even asked Shayne to change me like him, but he said he didn't want to change me because I was so young I might have changed my mind. He never did and I'm glad he didn't.

A couple years past at Rose City High School and I was still normal, but right before junior year started me and Jace started talking more about him and he was talking about him changing soon and how he was scared. So i started talking about him changing me and finally he gave in.

No, he didn't bite me. I don't really know how he did it, but you can bite someone to change them. But after he changed me we started a pack together, with just the two of us. As time went on more people joined our pack and i stayed the second and Jace stayed alpha. We both were challenged many times and we won each fight and proved that where we belonged.

I was still close with Shayne though, well until he betrayed me and Jace and fueled the war between my pack and the vampires.