I'm Lost

(A.N: (YN): your name) Simple enough? Your wearing a white short-sleeve button up with black shorts.
                               ~Your P.O.V~
       Where am I? I just came to the forest to find berries and now I'm lost. You look around and decide to head for the direction where the trees seem to be lessening. You keep going in that direction and find a little hill with a little pub-looking thing on top. Maybe I can ask people there where I am! You go to the place practically running in anticipation. You stop in front of the door to catch your breath then knock.
        A short boy with blonde hair and green eyes opens the door and look up to you.
       "Yeeeeeesssss?" He hiccups and winks at you. It's a little early to get drunk... You clear your throat.
       "Hello, sorry to be a bother but I seem to be lost and I was wondering if you would be so kind to-"
       "Who *hiccup* is she??" A tall man with white hair and red eyes looks down at me.
       "As I was saying I was wondering if you would be kind as to tell me where I am? I'm kinda lost." You try to be as polite as you can.
       "Yea, whatever *hiccup* we're in uhh *place far away from your home*" The tall man says then walks back in and grabs a bottle of ale.
       "Awwwwww who's this?! She's so cute!!" A girl, who seems to be a giant of some sort, stares at me with big eyes.
       "You could stay here if you'd like. I mean, if you want?" The short man says a little more clearly this time.
       "Hehe~ oh no. I would hate to be trouble." You really needed a place to stay but you weren't really interested in staying in a place with two drunk guys.
       "Don't worry miss you'd certainly not be any trouble. We have an extra bed for your convenience." A girl a little taller than me with white hair and a pretty revealing outfit stood there with a kind sweet voice.
       "If you insist." You smile. I mean it's only one night right?! You walk in and see a talking pig approach you. You also see a small boy sleeping on a green pillow in the air next to, another guy with pink hair reading a book.
       "You sure I'm not any trouble?" You turn to the girl. The boy who was once asleep is now awake and staring at you confused.
       "Yes, and my name is Elizabeth, I didn't quite catch your name miss." She smiles sweetly.
       "Oh my name is (YN), nice to meet you Elizabeth." You smile back.
       "Oh and I don't believe you know any of their names either. *She points to all of the boys* The tall one with white hair is Ban. The one with pink hair is Gowther. The one with the pillow is King. And the one whose cleaning the mugs is Meliodas, he's the owner." She sighs.
      "And I'm Hawk captain of the order of scraps disposal!" The pig said. "And I gotta warn yeah Meliodas over there is a real perv so watch your back at all times." The pig snorts. I giggle with Elizabeth.
     It begins to darken and Elizabeth is already asleep. I miss judged these people. They've been so kind to me. *yawn*
     Meliodas finishes restocking the bar and starts yawning also.
     "Hey King can you show (YN) to where she's gonna sleep for tonight." He smirks. King blushes a little and nods.
     "Hey uhhh f-follow me." He leads you to a room with three large beds. In one of them Ban is sleeping soundly. The other two are neatly made. You blush thinking about how your gonna sleep with two guys in the same room. King looks at your tinted cheeks.
     "I-is this okay for you?" He blushes also and tightens his grasp on chastiefol. (don't know how to spell it >~<)
    "I-It's fine! Thank you." You approach one of the beds and slide in. He tucks you in which is totally unnecessary, but adorable. He floats to his bed.
    "Night." He whispers. You blush but turn around to hide it.
    "N-night." You try and sleep but you remember about your parents and begin to tear up a bit. Memories flow into your mind. You try to be as quiet as possible, but apparently you weren't quiet enough.
    "Hey you okay?" King hovers over you and you wipe your tears.
    "Y-yeah I'm fine." Your voice cracks a bit. He grabs you out of your bed and carries you to his bed carefully. He lays you down and lays next to you. He plays with you hair a bit. Why am I letting him do this ughhh I can't control myself,  I feel so flustered. You turn around and let him see your red face. He smiles and kisses your nose and then falls asleep. Although I've never met him before he's giving me feelings I can't explain. It feels as if he knew I needed comforting. Some sort of feeling that makes me want to stay at least a little bit longer.

Hope you liked it!!!! This is sorta gonna be a oneshot book but if you want continuing I will gladly do so ^-^!