Jobs

(A/N) The following story was requested by @headphonesonfull so there you go enjoy!!!

                                ~Your POV~
"Ugh I'm soooo done with living here!" You get down from the tree branch you fell asleep on. You were an orphan for as long as you can remember. You've been traveling and searching for a place to call home. You turned 18 so you decide that it's time to finally get a job. You walk around the forest and find the village you buy (steal) food from. You decide to look around for any help wanted signs. You don't see any and you ask around but no one needs any assistance. Finally you get to this nice little flower shop and decide to ask there.
"Hello my name is (Y/N) and I would like to know of your hiring?" The lady nods and you fill with happiness. You stay there for a couple of days helping when a little boy with blonde hair and green eyes looks...scratch that...glares at you. You try to ignore him, but he then starts walking towards you.
"H-hello would you like to buy f-flowers??" You give a kind smile. He looks at you then smiles.
"Nah..just wondering if you would like to work at the boar hat. My tavern could use a hottie like you to bring in customers, by the way the names Meliodas." He grins and shakes your hand. You tense up but then agree. Well at least I won't have to be in the sun all day. You follow him to a small hill with a bar on top, when you walk in you see it filled with drunk men laughing and eating.
"S-so what do I do first?" He smiles and hands you a uniform with a cropped pink button up and a mini purple skirt.
"Wear this. It's the taverns uniform." He smirks and goes behind the bar cleaning mugs.
I have to wear this!?!? You walk in the restroom and put the uniform on. It's sooo revealing!! You can almost see my undergarments!! It's a little tight in my chest area. You unbutton the first button and you breath out. Nothing to worry about, at least it's only one boy who works here... You walk out and start serving people. You get a lot of perverted glares from people whom you serve. But no touchy-touchy for now. Most of them stare at your chest. You blush a little. At the end of the day while Meliodas is closing up, he says he needs to talk to you. What did I do wrong this time?!?! You sit in from of him.
"You did great work and you even got people to tip you above average! I needed to tell you that I'm not the only one who works here. There's also three other guys Gowther, Ban, and King. And also three other girls, Merlin, Diane and Elizabeth." He says.
"WAIT?! Your the seven deadly sins?!" You start freaking out but calm down. "I didn't recognize you, Meliodas, captain of the seven deadly sins." You couldn't believe he's actually him.
"I told the other guys to take a break for two days. I told them I was able to handle the tavern alone, but when I saw you I knew that you would be a cute addition to the tavern." He explained. You blushed a little.
"So when are they coming back?" You kinda wanted to see them but wondered where you were gonna stay.
"They're coming tomorrow so tonight is the only night you get to sleep alone..unless you want to sleep with me." He winks. You blush.
"Geez man you're such a perv!!!" A talking pig approaches you.
"Awwww it's so cute." You hug the pig but then giggle at the fact that it talks.
"I'm telling ya feel free to hit him with a pan or something." The pig snorts. Nighttime arrives and the pig ties up Meliodas for 'precautions'. You smile and go to sleep. There are only four rooms so you wonder how that's going to play out. You fall asleep thankful that at last you get to spend a night on a bed and not a tree branch. I wonder what tomorrow's events will bring me.
~~~~~~~~~Time skip Morning~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey (Y/N) time to get up!!" You hear Meliodas call from downstairs so you get ready into your normal clothes and go downstairs. You see Meliodas and the rest of the sins downstairs. They stare at you wide-eyed.
"Hey guys this is (Y/N) the pretty girl I told you guys about." Meliodas smiles at me.
"Nice to meet you all." You curtsy and smile at them.
"Hello my name is Elizabeth." She curtsies also. "This is Ban." "Sup" "This is Diane" "Hello!" (Btw she's small form so ye) "This is Gowther" "Greetings" "This is Merlin" "Hello" "And this is King" "Uh h-hello"
"Now then, why don't we talk room arrangements. Gowther, Ban, King you guys share a room. Elizabeth you and Merlin can share a room. (Y/N) you can have a room all to yourself. Got it everyone?" Meliodas went to his room with Elizabeth close behind. I wonder why I get a room to myself. Oh wait! He's being nice to me! I'll accept the gratitude.
You go to your room which is pretty small but again your the only one in it. You lay in bed and rest for a bit. *knock knock* You get up and open the door to see Ban.
"Hey shortie just so you know there's only one shower here, just wanted to let you know since you look like you might want to hide a little something." He pokes your chest then walks away. Wow...and here I thought this wouldn't get anymore complica-WAIT!? HE TOUCHED MY CHEST!!!! You blush a furious red and close the door. You go to sleep trying not to overthink the situation. You dreamt of the sins and in particular a little fairy king. He's so adorable!!!
"TIME TO WAKE UP EVERYONE!!" You jolt to the sound of Meliodas yelling for everyone to get up. You let everyone know your going to shower then hop in. You sing a little in the shower. (Little does reader-Chan know that she's being watched) You get dressed into the tavern uniform and go downstairs. You take a few orders and let Ban know the orders. King is helping Ban with the ingredients.
"Hey kitty ya missed a button." Ban pokes your chest again. This time you slap his hand away. King looks at you and falls down with a severe nosebleed.
"For your information Ban I leave it that way it's kinda tight in there." You try to calm down, but here Ban snicker at you. You walk away and take more orders. Every time King looks at you he holds his nose. Is it really that revealing you can't even see that much. Merlin is more revealing than I am. Finally after the day ends you go to your room and dress in your (PAJAMIES!!!! sorry). *knock* You go to the door hoping it's not Ban, but you see King floating there holding his pillow.
"H-hey there (Y/N) I w-was wondering i-if I could kinda s-sorta sleep w-with-"
"Yep! There's enough room in here." You smile at him and he smiles back you scoot aside so he can lay next to you.
"I also wanted to say sorry for making you feel uncomfortable. Ya know with the c-chest thing." He blushed. You blushed also.
"It's ok. You don't have to be shy around me ya know. I know we just met and all, but I feel that your trustworthy." You feel a lot of heat come to your cheeks after you said that.
"By the way you have a really pretty voice."
"Thank yo- WAIT! How do you know that?" You blush even more if that's even possible.
"D-don't think I'm a c-creep or anything but I k-kinda listened t-to you s-singing in the sh-shower." He turned away. You giggled. For some reason I don't feel like blaming him at all.
"Thank you King~" You sounded sweet on the last part on purpose, just to make him blush more. He fell asleep first and he started talking in his sleep.
"(Y/N) i love you." *cute snores*
"I love you too King."