Princess (Part II)

~Your POV~
Both you and King go to wherever the sound was coming from. I can't believe what was happening back there. I almost kissed him?! Whatever this is, I hope it's not bad. You both arrived at where the sound came from and knocked on the door. No answer. You decided to knock again. Still no answer. You felt a hand tap your shoulder and you jumped.
"Princess?" You recognized the voice and turned to see (H/N). A wave of relief rushed over you.
I see (H/N) and I felt safe again. I hope he knows what's going on.
"(H/N)!!!" You wrapped your arms around him and immediately got off once you realized what you were doing.
"Hey what's going on? I heard a loud noise and came as quickly as I could. Oh and sorry to frighten you princess." He bowed.
"I don't know myself. King and I came to check it out." You turned to look at him and he had a sort of let down face.
"Hm? Oh! Yea we did.." His voice was small and distracted. Your butler opened the door to see Meliodas fighting some guy who had a black aura coming from him. The man turned and looked at you sternly.
"You! Hurry come here!" The man motioned for you to go to him. You hesitated.
"Don't listen to him (Y/N)!!!!!" Meliodas shouted to you in a worried tone. The man knocked Meliodas back and grabbed you.
"What?! Who?! Ahh!" Those were the last words you spoke until you passed out.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Time Skip~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Huh?" You attempted to get up, but felt chains wrapped around your arms. You tried to shout, but your voice was gone. You felt limp and you felt weak.
"So that's where you escaped to? You thought you could just forget about everything. Leave your past and start a new life? Hehe. Well that's where you're wrong." The man took off his cloak and revealed a red-haired young man with gold eyes.
"Who-? Who are you?" Your weak voice was scratchy as if you've tired it out.
"Of course you don't remember. That stupid old man must've erased your past." You immediately knew who he was referring to. He meant Elizabeth's dad. The King of Liones.
   "Wha-? B-but I-....." You lost your trail of thought as the man came closer to you. He grabbed your chin and pulled to make you look at him.
   "But one things for sure. You got a lot hotter too." He pressed his lips against your cheek. Then he left the room. By the time he was gone, you were barely processing what happened. Oh my goodness...h-he kissed me?! Well on the cheek..BUT STILL?! I don't even know him..I'm probably really red right now. He walked back in with a small tube filled with bubbly white liquid. He mixed it in with a glass of water and set it in front of you. He undid the chains and patrolled you so you wouldn't leave.
   "Drink it?" You asked him as your stomach felt weak, and you didn't want to consume anything.
   "It's a memory gain potion. Once you ingest it you will fall asleep and start regaining your memories. It may be overwhelming at first, but you'll adjust." He explained as he motioned for you to drink. Your hands were shaking as you moved your hands towards the glass cup. The liquid looked thick. Once you placed a hand on the cup and began to lift it, you realized how heavy it was....or how weak you were. The liquid was warm. You slowly brought the cup closer to your mouth. Then the door flew open as Meliodas runs in and punches the man. You were so shocked that you dropped the cup. The glass broke and the liquid steamed up as it touched the floor. Meliodas picked you up and groped you as he tried to calm you down.
   "I-...h-how...p-please stop." He set you down. He peeps under the loose shorts you were wearing until your butler rushes in and gives you a hug. You hugged back a little.
"Where's King?" You felt a little heat rise to your cheeks as you notice your concern for the boy. You snap out of your thoughts as the ginger boy flies in. You let yourself wrap your arms around him, you let your eyes tear up, you let yourself kiss him on the cheek. He cups your face before he embraces you.
"Get a room you two!!" You hear (H/N) and Meliodas laugh. You all leave as King carried you back on chastiefol. (I think that's how you spell it) You lean on his shoulder and nap until you arrive. He takes you in his arms as everyone crowds around asking if your ok.
"She's fine. Please don't concern yourselves. She is very tired, so if you'll excuse her please. We will tell you more tomorrow." Your butler winks at King. You both get to your room as he lays you down on your bed. You get up and blush as you remember the last time you two were in this position. You smirk.
"I believe we have unfinished things to do here King~." You lean towards him. He cups your face and presses his lips against yours. You feel his warm lips move in sync with yours. You don't want to think. You want to savor every moment, every feeling, every second. You finally pull apart as he licks his lips. You get really turned on, but your tired so you lay down. He runs his hands up your leg all the way to your face. It sends chill down your spine. You feel goosebumps. You want him to feel you more. You want to feel new feelings with him. He lifts your shirt a little, and he traces his fingers around your stomach. He leans down and kisses it. He stops and tucks you in. He fluffs your pillow. You whimper at the loss of his touch. He kisses your cheek.
"Don't worry. Be patient. I'll make you feel good...soon." And with that he turns the light off and shuts the door.