Falling to pieces

As Shawn turned into my street he started to slow the car down at the front of my house.

"Hey, here's my number if you need anything. I'm always here if you need anyone to talk to." He said writing his number down on a piece of paper.

"Here is my number for the same reason aha" I said. Writing it down on a different piece of paper. Still sitting in the car.

"I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow then" Shawn said as I opened the car door.

"I'll see you then but hey, thanks so much for cheering me up a bit. I really needed it" I said peacefully.

"Its the least I could do madam" Shawn said acting like a gentleman in a British accent which was on point, once again making me laugh.

I closed the car door and started heading towards the front door of my house, then I hear a beep, I turn around and see Shawn waving me goodbye. I wave back and smile. I got the house keys out of my purse and opened the front door finding out my mom isn't home. I walked my way upstairs, opened my bedroom door and was laying on my bed face down. I broke down. My world is crumbling. I started to feel tears streaming down my face. Little did I know, my anxiety started creeping in. I was having an anxiety attack. I was home alone, no one around me. I didn't know what to do. I quickly dialled Shawn's number, hearing the ring of the phone made me feel worse. I was laying down shaking uncontrollably.

"Hello?" I heard Shawn say on the phone.

"Help me" I said stuttering.

"Hey,