✘ if i share my toys will you let me stay? ✘

[ Playing: 'Talking To The Moon' - Bruno Mars ]

* * *

Seven

' Call me 'hyung' you punk! ' , I wrote in my notepad as he walked me to my room.

I showed it to him and he just chuckled.

" I won't call you 'hyung' as long as you're not saying my name, Jimin. " , he said teasingly.

I pouted and wrote in my notepad again.

' Its a deal then. ' , I showed it to him and he broke out a smile.

He then ruffled my hair again and I blushed like crazy.

WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME?!

My heart is......My heart is......Oh my gosh.....

" Come on, Jimin. Go in, its cold and I know you're tired from practicing, though you didn't sang at all. " , he said as he hold my both shoulders and slowly rub it. 

I chuckled.

I saw and felt how his body froze at the moment.

His eyes slowly enlarging and his cheeks were tinted pink.

" You're really cute, Jimin. Like a mochi. " , he blurted out and we both blushed.

He let go of my shoulders and rubbed his nape, looking at the ground.

" Uhh, you should really go in now. " , he awkwardly said and I obliged immediately.

- - -

" 'Like a mochi' , really Jungkook? A mochi was all you can say? " , Jungkook said to his self and irritatedly ruffled his shampooed hair.

His was talking to himself while showering, discussing why he called Jimin a mochi.

It was such a big deal to him.

But everyone knows that Jimin does look like a mochi.

After showering, he changed to his sleeping clothes and checked his phone.