✘ don't wanna leave this play date with you ✘

[ Playing: 'Angel' - NCT 127 ]

* * *

Eight

" I want to tell you something, Kook. " , Jimin showed his notepad to Jungkook who was busy humming a song and tapping his pen to the desk.

Jungkook looked at him, confused.

They were inside their classroom and waits for their teacher.

" What is it? " , Jungkook said as he stop his movements and turned to Jimin.

Jimin's writing took quite long because he looked like he was hesitating 'bout something.

As Jimin was writing, Jungkook realized something.

His eyes slowly widening at his thought.

' Did he heard my confession that night?! '

Jungkook mentally face palmed his self.

' What if he'll be awkward with me then leave me? '

That was the first 'what-if' he thought about and followed by many more.

His thoughts were distracted when someone said his name loudly.

And it was someone who he didn't expect to say that- his name.

" JUNGKOOK! "

Everyone except Jimin, the one who shouted, were frozen.

It was because its the first time they heard him speak since he got there.

" Wha-what? " , Jungkook stuttered.

Everyone was looking at Jimin, expecting him to speak again.

But to their dismay, Jimin just shrugged.

The others turned to each others businesses but Jungkook's eyes were still on Jimin, who was currently holding up his notepad.

" So, I had this weird dream. I was in the most beautiful place I could be in. It was full of flowers, I almost felt I was in paradise. " , he read and Jimin flipped the other page.

" While I was exploring that 'paradise', I was surprised to see a unicorn running towards me. Its rainbow hair flowing along the wind. I was making my way to it when I stepped on a rock, who suddenly talked. It said, ' Hey, watch out right there, dimwit. ' , weird but it sounded like Yoongi. " , he read again and chuckled.

Jimin once again flipped the page and Jungkook continued reading.

" I said sorry to that rock and continued my way to the unicorn, who was heading already at the different direction. I followed the unicorn and saw a monkey eating an apple, weird 'cause monkeys usually eats banana. "

*insert flipping page sound*

" And when I was about to reach that unicorn, a cute little bunny approached me. I crouched down and and brought the bunny to my arms, I patted its head but it talked. It said, ' Damn it, Jimin.  This is so gay, but its for you tho. I....I like you, Jimin. ' , and that was when I woke up. " 

Jungkook slowly looked at Jimin when he finished reading.

He gulped and saw Jimin writing again.

Again, it took a while before Jimin showed it to Jungkook. 

" Weird, wasn't it? " , he chuckled and Jungkook just smiled slightly.

" Yeah, w-weird. " , Jungkook said and looked away.

While Jungkook was looking away, Jimin was about to show something to Jungkook when their teacher went inside their room.

" So about the event, it'll be on the day after tomorrow..... " 

Jimin didn't bother to listen and he suddenly looked sullen.

Why?

Because he couldn't tell that he knew it was Jungkook, who told him he likes him.

* * *

THIS IS NOT THE END YET

I'll be making the REAL ending on Saturday but idk when i'll post that

and also i'll be more focus on this one until its finish then i'll update HATER

THAT'S ALL BYE!!

( this update doesnt make sense at all lol )