[14]

A/N want to start off with saying poor Bells! D: She thought he was going to stand her up. NO WAY GURL! NO WAY! Freak out. Haha, boo yay! [Right now I can't see your reactions, but I think you guys will probably freak out from the last chapter] I am posting chapter after chapter and saving them on drafts so I can just post them. Exams are coming up - which SUCK! Boo. But what can you do? Luckily I only have one. Thank goodness! Anyways, enough with the message. Onto the story! (PS: More updates to stories coming soon! I need to get some out of the way and gone already)

14

****

The first thing that went through me was shock. Shock mostly because he had shown up, and some because he had called my name. Which meant he knew... he knew who I was. But how? How was it even possible. It seemed like only yesterday he was searching for me.

I slowly turned around to face him. He was staring at me, his green eyes intense. He looked tired, but he also looked relieved. Finally the search was over, he found his Cinderella, and I was standing in front of him.

"You know my name," I whispered. He only nodded. I looked down at his outfit, he was wearing dark jeans, and a plain grey shirt. Though it looked kind of torn, his outfit looked destroyed. Now that you mention it, his hair was covered in tree leaves, and twigs. What happened to him?

Thats when I  noticed the big hole on his shirt. I gasped. His side was bleeding, so I rushed over to him. I took off the sweater I was wearing, and touched his side with it. I wrapped it around his body, covering the wound and tied the arm sleves tight around it.

"What happened to you?" I asked him, as I pulled out leaves and twigs from his hair. I guess it was natural instint, seeing a person hurt in front of you, you just have to help them right? After taking everything out of his hair, my hands trailed down to his face, I froze.

I realized what I was doing, and I started to pull away. Suddenly he grabbed my hands, and held them. "Don't," He pleaded, he moved my hands back to his face, and my breathing caught a bit.

As my hands touched his face, little tingles went through me. Almost like electric, it was weird; we stared at each other for a while, my hands just casually on his face. He sighed after a while. "It's you," He whispered. "I finally found you,"

The look on his face made my insides melt. I was glad I came and saw him, It was like fate had brought us together. We were here alone, we were together. It was like nothing could break us apart, nothing at all.

I smiled slightly, and rubbed his cheek with my finger. "You found me Edward," I whispered. We continued to look at each other for a while, before I let go of his face. We both sat down on the ground the next.

"You know who I am?" I asked him. And he nodded his head again, he pulled out something from his pocket and set it in front of me. It was the beautiful white mask I wore at the ball! "I finally got the store owner to tell me your name," He explained.

The store owner of the costume shop. That's how he found out? I was a little upset that the store owner would give out such information to him, I mean what if he turned out to be a serial killer? I guess I was thinking too much.

"So why aren't you gone if you know who I am?" I blurted out. He stared at me confused, before he moved a piece of hair that was in my face behind my ear. "What do you mean?" He asked me.

"Your Edward Cullen, the most popular guy at school," I told him, while he nodded his head. "I'm just me, diner girl, a loser. I mean I'm not popular, I'm not pretty, I'm no Tanya, why on earth would you even tal-," I was cut off.

Edward had pulled me to him, and was kissing me. His lips were moist and soft on mine, and when our lips touched I could hear it. Like fireworks in the sky, like in books when they describe how a first kiss would be. It was like magic, and here I thought it was a myth.

He pulled back after a while, and stroked my cheek. "And that's exactly why I like you," He whispered. I couldn't help the chills that went through me.

****