프롤로그 [Prologue]

"Saengil chukha hamnida saengil chukha hamnida saranghaneun Lee Min Jae saengil chukha hamnida!!!!!"

I gasp when I realize there are four peoples inside my dorm including Jungkook who was standing in front of me with the birthday cake.

"Make a wish first" He said with smiling nonstop.

I close my eyes to begin my wishing section and after that I'm blowing up the candles with my air. "Thank you Jungkook" I give him the best smile that I have.

"Okay I will cut the cake with Taehyung" Jimin suddenly take the cake from Jungkook and go to the kitchen with Taehyung following him behind

"And I will prepare the food for tonight" Seok Jin following the two 95's liners to the kitchen leaving me with Jungkook alone in the dining room.

I can say that this is the weird time that I've, Jungkook just keep silent all the time and I don't know what to do with that. I'm too nervous to talk to him.

"Ehm..." Finally Jungkook breaks the silence

"Min Jae?" Jungkook turn his body to facing me and I can feel that my blood rushing into my cheeks.

"Ne?" I'm answering without looking at Jungkook's eyes because I'm too nervous T__T

"Open it" He commands, as what he told I open the box and my eyes widen at the same time because I can't believe what I see. It's to... oh my god I can explain it "Ju-jungkook" before I ask him he already kneels in front of me with his right hand in my hand.

"Lee Min Jae, I've liked you since our first meeting at MAMA. And today I want you to be my one and only girlfriend, won't you?" Jungkook deeply stares into my eyes which made me more excited. Without wait any seconds I'm nodding my head several times with a single joy tear have been dropped.

And that's the beginning of our love story, when me Lee Min Jae a Korean Idol who has a damn handsome Korean Idol boyfriend named Jeon Jungkook. Even we've been official dating we're keeping our relationship as a secret with a fans reason. I and Jungkook don't want our fans know that we're dating because of we're afraid we might be hurt them with our relationship and of course also with the company reason.

This secret relationship sometimes give the good impacts for us but I think the bad impacts has come more often than the good one, and you guys will know what that I mean with the 'Bad impact' if you read all of this story 'till the end.

So happy reading^^

Note: It may contains a broken grammar :D