제 4 장 [Chapter 4]

I woke up and found a black-circle around my eyes, maybe that's because lately I've never sleep enough.

All of my member is having a breakfast in our usual restaurant I guess because the dorm is so quiet like a grave. Since there's no one in the dorm I use it for calling Jimin

I'm charging my phone and turn it on, there's so many messages come from Jungkook. Of course yesterday I was so tired so I just let my phone draining out of battery, I decided to ignoring all of his messages and started to calling Jimin

"Yoboseyo Min Jae-ya"

"Ohh Oppa!! Mwohaeyo? [What are you doing]"

"I'm just lying on the couch alone another member is busy with their own"

"Ahh, Oppa I just want to say thank you. Thank you for yesterday, thank you for the food, for the beach, for the room and for all the night that we spent together. I'm so ha..." I found someone grab my phone.

It is Jungkook.

I turned to look at him and I can see there's an anger in his eyes. He squeezed my phone "Who was that?" He disconnected the call and take my phone off from the cable who make it turning off automatically because my phone is draining off a battery.

I admitted that I'm a bit scared, his left hand squeezed my phone meanwhile his right hand still holding a broken chocolate (I mean the chocolate was squeezing by JK) his eyes look straight into mine making my heart beat so fast right now and I'm speechless.

"Follow me!" He dragged me into his car a bit rudely, I'm just following him quietly because I don't have any idea what should I said about. After he wearing his seat belt he started to driving to somewhere.

"Jungkook please be careful" I said slowly because he's driving like crazy now, he almost get a few cars on the road but god he didn't crash it. Jungkook doesn't answer me his eyes locked with the road meanwhile sweat started running towards my forehead, I'm playing my thumbs secretly to keeping myself down but I think it just make it worst since Jungkook keep silent all the time.

After we're driving for like 45 minutes in a dead silent finally Jungkook stopped his car rudely that makes me almost hit the car's bumper.

"Explain this" He said coldly still with holding my phone

"I-it was just..my friend yeahh my friend" I lied. I don't want him to know that I'm hanging out with Jimin yesterday, "Really?! If it's your friend then why are stuttering?" He's raising his voice, "I swear Jungkook it was just my friend. We're just going to some place for refreshing"

"What do you mean by oppa thank you for the night that we spent together huh?! Are you....trying to cheat on me?!"

"WHAT?! Jungkook no! don't be so dumb. Why would I cheat on you if having you is the best moment in my life"

"Don't be so cheesy liar, is this what do you mean by tired?! Hanging with another boy is what you mean as tired huh?!"

"B-but Jungkook it was my friend, we haven't doing anything I swear! I was just take a refreshing with him there's nothing to be jealous about"

"Jealous?! Why would I jealous with a liar? And what do you mean by we haven't doing anything?!" He keeps on yelling at me and I was about to cry but I'm trying my best to hold it up.

"Are you even.....kissing?? and share a room together???" Jungkook still interviewing me who makes me getting into my nerves.

"No! I don't" I said

"LIAR! TELL ME THE TRUTH!!" He keeps yell on me, seriously I can't take it any longer I'm just get tired by calling a liar girl or maybe such a cheater by him.

"Yes Jungkook I was kissing with him, we're sharing the same room and we're spent a night together in the beach. I'm meeting with his parents too and he is introducing me with his parent so what?! Are you happy now?!" Tears started running down to my cheeks, sigh.

"You bit.." I cutted him "Yes I'm a bitch do would you please stop yelling to me my ears are about to bleeding now along with my heart! I hate you!" With that I leave him in the car and started to running until I can see him anymore.

Pffft stupid me! I haven't wearing any sandals and jacket yet, it's so freaking cold outside but I just ignored it. My heart is so freaking hurt now I'm crying on the wall so hard and keep saying "I hate you I hate you"

Suddenly there's a man who kneeling in front of me but I just don't care I know it was Jungkook because his perfume is so familiar, he hugged me when I'm still hugging my knees and sobbing hardly. It's hurt to hear him calling me bitch.

"Mianhae" He hugged me so tight so I can feel his warm, "Why would you come here?! Go away!" I'm trying to escape from him but he just the way stronger than me. "Mianhae" He keep repeating the same words.

"Why would you not believe in me huh?! I never cheat on you! I told you it was my friend and it was!" I saw him take off his shoes and started to wear it on my barefoot and he keeps saying "Mianhae" all the time

"Do you know who is he? He is the one who always cheering me up whenever I heard a news about you dating a girl. It's hurt to see you like that Jungkook!"

"Mianhae" He's tying the shoes

"He is Jimin oppa, Park Jimin. He just like my brother, we go to Busan yesterday because I don't want to see your face anymore! It's just remembering me about your photo when you're hugging Na Yeon. I'm trying to be positive thinking but you never give me any chance to think it. I hate you Jungkook but why I still don't want to lose you" right after he put his jacket on my body I hugged him and started to sobs in his chest.

"I'm sorry, I was just comforting Na Yeon that time. She got into a new problem and I think that was friend for right? It's okay, it's okay I saw you mentioning Jimin's name on the reality show but I know you do it because you're mad at me right?"

I nodded but still sobbing, "Let's go home you will get fever"

"Promise to me you will never do this anymore"

"I'm promise baby" we make a pinky promise before we're heading home.

===============================================

Hi guys!! Sorry for updating late^^

I hope you like it^^