Chapter one

Hi!
This is my new Maylor fic that took place in the same universe with my other fic, "Get Well Soon, Love!"
So if you haven't read that fic yet I recommend you to read it too, even though the storyline doesn't really continue from where the story ended.

English isn't my first language, so forgive me for the grammatical errors.

Warning: This chapter contains mature contents (you know what I mean) and swearing.

Disclaimer: Brian, Roger and Freddie aren't mine, and this story never happened. It only happened here, jumping out from my Maylor brain :D

Enjoy the story <3

"Baby, I'm back!" Brian sang as he entered the living room and shut the door behind him. He took off his jacket and hung it neatly.

"Roger? Sugar baby? Where are you, cheesecake?"

Being playful, romantic, sappy and cheesy were signs that the guitar player was in a really good mood.
And since Brian had been living with Roger for more than a year in their nice little- ok, not so little - house, he knew so well where and what his boyfriend was doing day-by-day. So, of course he knew where his boyfriend was right now. However, instead of go looking for his blonde boyfriend, he just stood at the door with his hands on his hips and a big grin on his pale handsome face, waiting for a sign.

"Oh, cherry muffin? Honey toast, where are you?" He called again.

"In the kitchen, apple pie!"

There it was. That was the sign, the response he was waiting for. The voice of an angel, calling back with his own pet name. Brian chuckled and went to the kitchen.

"I bought the eggs you asked for," Brian stepped into the kitchen and his breath got caught in his throat as he saw the most beautiful human, standing with his back facing him, making his cute round butt in his line of sight - which was the reason he almost forgot to breathe. The strap of his pale-pink apron went across his small waist and was tied into a loose bow. Brian felt so blessed by the view that when his boyfriend responded to him he clearly didn't get what it was.
Roger was wearing his shorts, his slim legs displayed beautifully in front of the guitar player. Brian glanced at the bow again and it suddenly reminded him of the bow of a Christmas present.

Imagine untying that present. Imagine tying Roger.

The guitar player groaned under his breath.

"Hey baby, need a hand?" Brian cleared his throat, walking to his boyfriend and resting his hands on that slim hips.

Roger craned his neck up to give a kiss on the soft lips of his tall boyfriend.