Chapter two

Hi! Thanks so much for your votes and comments on the first chapter. I apologize for taking too long to edit and have this one out.
English isn't my first language so sorry for any grammatical errors.

Disclaimer : The Queen boys aren't mine, and this story is totally fiction.

Anyway, here's chapter two for you :)

***

Brian found himself sitting on a large, super comfy sofa surrounded by comfy cushions, with a glass of champagne in his hand, occasionally sipping it because what else would you do with a glass of drink in your hand? Except that the fancy drink wasn't being well appreciated the way it deserved to nor that he was appreciating the loud music or the people chattering and laughing in the background, here, at Freddie's party.

Yes, he apparently gave in to Roger's silent pleas flashing in his big blue eyes, and in how he bit his lower lip waiting with anticipation.

"We are going to the party, aren't we?"

Roger had asked while adding some chocolate chips to the drops of dough, pausing his task to stare with big innocent eyes, so cute and innocent they rival those of a puppy golden retriever's, Brian couldn't help but smile and answered.

"Yes."

So that's how he ended up coming to Freddie's party. With his boyfriend. Who was nowhere to be seen.

Brian groaned as he tossed his head back, then continued sipping his drink and looking around the ridiculously spacious room, looking at the guests, looking at a couple making out at one of the corner, looking at a big Japanese painting on the wall, and looking bored.

It wasn't a big party as it only consisted of Freddie's closest friends. The number of guests were about 20 people or so- the number could change, and some were friends he knew from college while the others were Freddie's friends from somewhere else which he had never seen before. No important people from any recording companies or such among the guests. Just good old friends getting together enjoying a normal party and having a great time. Well, not all of them were. Brian wasn't.

When he arrived two hours ago with his boyfriend, Brian did meet a good friend from college and chatted for some time with him before the conversation went to an end and his friend went off with his girlfriend in tow, probably to find some food or an empty room. Brian didn't really care.

After a while Brian's hazel eyes finally caught the sight of Roger. The big glass door at the other side of the room was open widely exposing the yard with a swimming pool and a particular blonde who was bending over a pool table. So apparently Freddie had dragged the table out so his guests could shoot some pool and swim at the same time? Again, Brian didn't really care. What he really cared about was a certain blonde drummer who seemed to be enjoying himself at the table with Freddie and another guy with short brown hair and an athletic body. A guy whom he didn't know and was staring at Roger's ass.

***

Freddie felt someone was shooting dagger glares at them. He looked over his shoulder to confirm his suspicion and received the answer.

His lips curled upward as he saw Brian with his most unimpressed face glaring at a guy who was very impressed with Roger's ass.

"Hey, I think I just saw more people dropping in. I'm going to go check on them," Freddie said to Roger and his other fellow.

"Alright," responded Roger.

As Freddie turned away he gave a playful swat first at Roger's ass, earning a giggle from the blonde before he approached his target.