Chapter four

Hi! Sorry for being so slow 😥. Things happened and blah blah blah. I hope you're still here with me, though. Apologies for all the grammatical errors in this story because English isn't my first language, but I'm trying really hard 😄.

Well, here it is, the finale 😉!

Disclaimer : Neither of the characters here are mine. I'm only borrowing them and definitely not making any profits out of them.

WARNING : this chapter contains smut (a little).

******************

Summary : the universe intervene.

Roger clenched his fists as his body trembled from the strong emotions churning inside him. Locked safely inside the bathroom the drummer tried to soothe his emotions down but to no avail. He wanted to cry, he wanted to scream, he wanted to break something, he wanted to do anything to channel out his anger. And the problem was he didn't know to who or to what exactly the anger was directed to. Pretty much everything that happened had gotten him into that state of emotion.

He screamed in frustration as he stripped- almost tearing- and threw his clothes aggressively to the hamper. A cold shower could probably tune down his anger, and then maybe he'd be able to think clearly and plan his next move, Roger thought as he stepped into the bathtub.

He turned on the shower and couldn't help the sharp gasp escaping his lips as cold water hit his naked form gently. He lifted his face and let the water washed down his body from head to toe. After this he was going to have a nice warm bubble bath and stay in the bathroom for as long as he wanted. And what he wanted now was to not see his boyfriend. He was going to leave Brian at home and stay with Freddie for the night.

That would be a perfect idea, the blonde thought. He moved his hands to his head as he slicked the water down his hair. He thought about his idea again and decided that it was the best idea yet. With that settled in his mind he rubbed his wet face and opened his eyes.

And that was when he saw it.

***

Brian sat on the bed and had been rubbing his eyes with the heel of his palms longer than necessary when he was startled by a long, sharp, high-pitched scream coming out from the bathroom.

Roger.

A second one- similarly impressive scream got Brian to jump on his feet and ran to the bathroom.

"Roger, are you ok?" Brian put his ear to the door and lightly knocked.

Another scream.

Brian knew sometimes Roger would shout or scream whenever he got frustrated over something, and even threw out things. But the one he was hearing right now, one that resembled Roger's scream in My Fairy King, was completely different from the usual "scream of frustration" and that immediately put Brian in alarm.

"Roger!" He went to open the door but it was locked. "Rog, open the door!" Brian shouted as he banged at the door three times.

Roger screamed again, only this time it went more frantic as chains of multiple short, high-pitched screams pierced through the door.

Brian started to panic and pounded at the door harder. "Roger!"

"Stop banging the door!"

"What!?"

"There's a fucking spider at the door! You're making it mo-!" The sentence was cut by another scream that just went higher and higher.

A spider. Roger was scared of the creature. Brian knew that for sure.