Chapter three

Summary: The boys got into a fight.

Please forgive my broken English, and (especially) for the long wait.

Disclaimer: Brian and Roger aren't mine, and I'm totally not getting any profit from writing this fic other than feeling the joy when imagining and writing about my favorite OTP ;D
**

Brian half carried, half dragged his drunken-ass boyfriend home. It was a struggle to get them both safely upstairs to their shared bedroom, and the burden was- literally and metaphorically- on Brian, as he tried to walk them both straight and steady since Roger was barely awake during this course.

After what felt like an eternity, they made it at last.

"Oh, yay we made it!" Roger exclaimed, choosing that moment to gain full consciousness as Brian carefully got him to bed and the blonde instantly dropped his weight on the fluffy mattress.

"Yes, we did. Now could you sit up for a while?" Brian said as he tugged at Roger's arm a little. "Come on, Rog, we need to get you out of these clothes."

Roger let himself to be pulled into a sitting position.

"But I wanna sleep."

"Let's get you changed first," said Brian with a sigh.

The brunette went to get his boyfriend's pajamas and returned to a Roger who was already sprawled on the bed with his hands and legs spread wide like a starfish, sleeping.

"Roger, you need to change." Brian tapped the blonde's cheek gently but enough to get Roger to reluctantly open his blue eyes and reluctantly returned to his sitting position.

Brian helped Roger pull his tight T-shirt over his head, and after that with his tight black jeans; dropping them on the floor to be dealt with later. He, then, threw on the pajama shirt and buttoning it because Roger could fall back asleep any time now--

"SHE LOVES YOU YEAH YEAH YEAH!"

Except that, Roger suddenly jumped on his feet and sang loudly instead, making Brian to also jump, but for a completely different reason.

"Jesus, Rog! You almost gave me a heart attack."

"SHE LOVES YOU YEAH YEAH YEAH!"

Brian would usually find his boyfriend's drunken outburst adorable, but not this time. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. Now put on the pants, Rog."

"YEAH!" The blonde threw a fist up in the air. "That song's a genius!" He giggled while he did his task clumsily, but managed to accomplished it eventually.

The guitar player didn't respond as he proceeded to help the drummer to get to bed.

"Beatles, Einstein... Genius!" Roger said. "Your hair. Genius!" He giggled again as he laid on the bed and shifting to find a comfortable position. His boyfriend went to reach for his socks.

"Leave the socks!!"

Brian snatched his hands away as if they caught fire when the blonde suddenly yelled at him when he barely had his finger tips touching the socks.

"I love. My socks. Love'em..." Roger murmured before he drifted off.

Brian straightened up. He looked at his boyfriend already snoring under the covers.