Confession/First Kiss - part 1

Requested by- zexizeec
(Thank chu!)

--- um sorry that I deleted this chapter, I wasn't finished writing soooooo......sorry... ---

(I sorta can't reply on my message board.... :p)

Slenderman

Ugh....Mmm.... I can't do life right now.....
Shit....... I don't have one

"SLENDY!!!" yelled a man laying comfortably in his comfy bed, way to lazy to get up.
After calling the faceless beings name mulitple times, he eventually came inside the room with a tick mark on his pale forehead.
"What."

"........Hey..."
Realizing the stupidity, he sighed and turned to walk away. "Wait!"
Slender stopped and walked over to the edge of the bed waiting to hear what the demon has to say.
"I.... Um, Slendy?"
"Yes?"
"Could you get me food..... please, I'm not feeling very well..."

The anger Slender previously felt immediately washed away when he mentioned he wasn't feeling well as he complied to his request without hesitation.
He exited the room and to the kitchen to make soup.

(M/n) lay on the bed for a while. Staring up at the ceiling fantasizing about scenarios that may never happen. A few minutes later he felt his half lidded eyes want to close on it's own, the drowsiness getting to him. Not wanting to fight the urge, he fell asleep.

Slenderman, finally finished, walked to the room and opened the door with a tendril.
He sighed for the millionth time while setting the bowl on the night stand beside the bed and sat down next to him.

(M/n) sensed a slim hand caress and stroke his soft, silky hair gently, but didn't know he woke (M/n) from his slumber in the process.

"Of all the demons I've seen, I fall for the immature one......"

(M/n), now fully awake, had a shit eating grin spread across his face. He sat up and pinned Slender underneath him making him blush and squirm in his arms trying to get free but stopped when he realized the effort was usless, not to mention he did kinda like it....

"Aww, I didn't know you felt that way Slender~ but I do feel the same way~"

Slender turned away in embarrassment, blushing profusely.
(M/n) chuckled at his action but stopped when he heard a faint ripping sound.

His eyes snapped open when he felt something smooth colliding with his lips, seeing Slender with newfound lips kissing him.

Jeff the Killer

Why did I agree to this...

After the dare Jeff won, (M/n) now can't do anything other than sit there while waiting for Jeff.
The dare was for Jeff to leave him alone for a day and (M/n) will do whatever he wants.

Bad decision....

Poor (M/n) sat on the couch, the wolf ears that rested on his head flickering back and forth, anxious as to Jeff want to do.

He heard faint footsteps coming twords him. He directed his gaze over to the 'smiling' killer, seeing Jeff's usually pissed off face replaced with a smug smirk.

He sat right next to (M/n), eyeing the fluffy ears resting on his head. He motioned him the come closer and rested (M/n)s head on his lap.
He didn't question it and let him do as he pleased.

He ran his fingers through
(M/n) soft hair, stroking and massaging his scalp. (M/n) enjoyed it but was cautious about the hand that was dangerously near the sensitive ears.

Jeff, who was curious about the ears reached to pet it. He smiled when (M/n)s fluffy tail wagged side to side.
Satisfied with the reaction he continued scratching his ear.

(M/n) closed his eyes in pure bliss, tail wagging, a small smile resting on his relaxed features.
It was all fine untill Jeff scratched a specific spot that made (M/n) go wild.

His eyes widened, pupils dilating, flipping Jeff over underneath, hovering above him. Staring into his shocked orbs.
"You planed this didn't you, you sneaky fuck." he said, raising a brow at the creepypasta beneath him.

He gazed up at him smiling and replied.
"Maybe~"
(M/n)s patience now gone, he leaned down and crashed his lips with Jeff's. The two now basically sucking eachothers faces off, did not need to say the words since they already knew from the kiss as they continued.

BEN Drowned

Ben has been acting.....weird lately.
If (M/n) was near him, his cheeks would bloom red or stutter every time he had to talk to the other pasta.

(M/n), taking it the wrong way, now thinks he's ignoring him and he doesn't like that.
Now they were on a mission together.

Although it was awkward and quiet while being together. Ben kept on stealing glances at the other male the whole way, (M/n) unaware.

(timeskip because I'm lazy...)

After the silent mission they were on there way back to the mansion, going through Slender forest. No one spoke a word until (M/n) finally had enough.

Grabbing Ben by the shoulders and turning him to face (M/n), he narrowed his eyes and asked the question he wanted to ask for so long.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

Ben looked down at the ground, finding the grass interesting.
"Please, just awnser me"

Ben gave up, he didn't care anymore. The elf shota reached up to grab his collar, yanking him down to kiss him.

(M/n) kissed back almost immediately, holding the shota against a tree to make it easier for his hight.
"But Ben- "
"Skip the sappy shit and just kiss me already dammit"

◽◾◻◼◻◾◽

Oh don't mind me.

I'm just sitting here sick with a cold trying to write........

Bai~