Their Pick Up Lines - Part 3

Masky [tIMMeH] -

° .....smooth? <¬<

A harsh shiver racked through out Tims body as him and his partner, [M/n], walked down the street to head home.

"Jeez, It's been getting colder and colder all week." Tim said with chattering teeth, the [h/c] male looked down at the brunette with pity since the cold doesn't bother him much.

"How about we go to that café? You can warm up there." [M/n] suggested kindly.

Tim nodded his head as they both made there way to the cute little café.

Tim let out a relaxed sigh as the warm air of the café reached him.
[M/n] let out a light chuckle and lead him to the far back table.

A kind waitress walked up to them and politely asked for their order and they both got hot chocolates with extra whipped cream.

The waitress left to go make their order and the two partners made small talk while waiting.

"Seriously, Ben is as horny as a teenager but he looks 12." Tim deadpanned.

"Yup, baby dick lookin' ass. He kinda thicc though." [M/n] shurgged nonchalantly.

Tim ignored the small bit of jealousy, the statement being kinda true, and changed the subject.

"Oh, the hot coco is here."

The same waitress served us, placing the delicious treat in front of the two drooling males.

"Enjoy your drinks gentlemen." She chriped, swiftly walking away.

Tim eyed the [h/c] male a bit. From his sloppy way of eating the whipped cream and getting it all over his face, making his own mustache, to his dorky smile and twinkling [e/c] eyes.

"The marshmallows are so gooood." [M/n] moaned in delight.

"We're kinda like cocoa and marshmallows; you're hot and I wanna be on top of you." Masky stated calmly. Sipping his drink happily as [M/n] choked on his marshmallow.

Hoodie [brAinnn] -

° S h y-  S i n n a m o n-  R o l l-

[M/n] let out a loud sigh and face planted onto his bed. Hoodie, who was on the other side of the room on his bed glanced over at his roommate and raised a brow.

"You ok?" He asked. Sitting on the bed. Blankets pooling on his lap, his yellow oversized hoodie engulfing his figure and soft blanket coveribg his shorts. He leaned his cheek on his hand and waited for a reply.

[M/n] groaned and turned over to look at Brian.

"I'm so bored." The [h/c] male whined. "Theres nothing to do and I hate it." He pouted and Brian looked thoughtful for a second.

"You know. I have something you could do." Hoodie suggested, biting his lip and shifted in his bed.

[M/n] perked right up and gave Brian his full attention.

"What is it? What can I do?" He asked.

Brian paused a bit making [M/n] impatient.
Hoodie gave his hot roomate a mischievous look, a small evil smile adorning his cute face.

"Do me."

Am I ok?

No.

Am I lonley as hell?

Yes.

-Jaxon